Page 36 of 212 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    It's Wolverine's baby with Mystique from an alternate timeline. He did come to 616 briefly, and that's when Logan realized he couldn't risk having sex with Mystique again.

He has Wolverine's claws & can shape-shift like Mystique.
    Attachment 80442
    So Mystique got impregnated by both Sabretooth and Wolverine(alternate universe I know)? Ain't that some... she must be into that ferocious animal-like love making.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    So Mystique got impregnated by both Sabretooth and Wolverine(alternate universe I know)? Ain't that some... she must be into that ferocious animal-like love making.
    And Wolverine wins again. Because Raze was way more badass than the kid Creed gave her. That's been resurrected for some reason when I can't imagine who was asking for him.

Logan even has better children with the same woman. Very one-sided. lol To quote DC after his second loss to Jon Jones "I guess there is no rivalry."

On a serious note, we can't forget Mystique with Azazel. Just normal men will not satisfy her. lol

She likes her women fun-loving but mischievous like Destiny. And her men wild & dangerous.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-28-2019 at 08:32 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'm not sure why Bendis thought Charles and Logan knocking up the same thot was a good idea.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    And Wolverine wins again. Because Raze was way more badass than the kid Creed gave her. That's been resurrected for some reason when I can't imagine who was asking for him.

Logan even has better children with the same woman. Very one-sided. lol To quote DC after his second loss to Jon Jones "I guess there is no rivalry."

On a serious note, we can't forget Mystique with Azazel. Just normal men will not satisfy her. lol

She likes her women fun-loving but mischievous like Destiny. And her men wild & dangerous.
    Wasn't Mystique the one who killed Graydon Creed in the comics? I remember in the animated series it was Sabretooth who did the deed(although they didn't show it, it was heavily implied).

Wasn't Mystique the one who killed Graydon Creed in the comics? I remember in the animated series it was Sabretooth who did the deed(although they didn't show it, it was heavily implied).
    Yeah. She assassinated him for the kidnapping of Chase, Destiny's grandson, I believe. Even though she's sleeping with the man who murdered her daughter. Idk what sense that makes, but that's the X-Office for ya. No continuity.

But we see Crystique disagree over parenting styles in WX. lol
    Daddy Creed (1).jpg
    She'll probably kill him again.

BANNED

And charles married her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'm not sure why Bendis thought Charles and Logan knocking up the same thot was a good idea.
    Why not?They both like redheads.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    And charles married her.
    And the "love of her life" was Destiny. So either Mystique is a secret softy or X and Irene are secret wild childs.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Why not?They both like redheads.
    The same red-heads. lol Both digging on Jean + Mystique.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

No wonder Nate Grey banned horny-ness. You can't be horny and have bad taste at the same time. Geez.

Also I think Graydon made it through the animated series. There was that episode where Nightcrawler, Rogue and Graydon all find out their mum is Mystique and Sabretooth shows up to troll Graydon as usual.
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    I'd be shocked if AoXM was mentioned ever again after it ends. It just reeked of a filler arc. Not saying it can't be fun (I, myself, am skipping it), but I don't see it having any repercussions on the line, especially with the Next Big Thing (pun intended) right on the horizon.
    My suspicion is that Age of X-Man leads directly into House of X/Powers of X. That is, whatever timey-wimey mechanism is used to resolve AoXM may well be what launches HoX/PoX.

Also, given Nick Lowe's recent comment and the recurrent theme of altered reality and changing history over the past year, I think it's possible Marvel is letting Hickman do some kind of reboot/mega-retcon. The franchise has more than five decades of accumulated continuity, and Marvel editorial doesn't seem terribly interested in staying consistent with it.

Last year, I thought sending the O5 back was Marvel gearing up for a reboot. Hickman said he's been working on this for a year so perhaps I was partially right after all, and the reboot has just been delayed.

We'll find out this summer.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    And the "love of her life" was Destiny. So either Mystique is a secret softy or X and Irene are secret wild childs.
    Xavier and Mystique's marriage was erased when Tempus went back in time and prevented Matthew Malloy from being born. Which is fine because such a marriage made no sense--Mystique killed Moira. Aside from Lilandra, Moira was the great love of Xavier's life, and there's no way he'd marry her killer.

Mighty Member

Wasn't Mystique the one who killed Graydon Creed in the comics?
    Yes. Albeit in a very convoluted way. In the issue of X-Factor where Creed was assassinated, it wasn't clear who fired the shot. Over in Uncanny X-Men, Lobdell hinted the Askani were involved. But, neither he nor X-Factor writer Howard Mackie ever got around to resolving the plot. So, a few years later, Fabian Nicieza did in his X-Men Forever mini-series by having Mystique time travel into her earlier self and pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Xavier and Mystique's marriage was erased when Tempus went back in time and prevented Matthew Malloy from being born. Which is fine because such a marriage made no sense--Mystique killed Moira. Aside from Lilandra, Moira was the great love of Xavier's life, and there's no way he'd marry her killer.
    Sadly that's the X-Office again. Like Remender having Mystique casually working with Shadow King, who killed the love of her life. And it took fans writing in to him, telling him he screwed up and he had to rewrite and add she was waiting to get revenge on him. Which was meaningless since Pyslocke ultimately deals with him.

And again with Creed x Mystique being a thing when he's murdered Destiny's family & assisted in putting Chase in danger. She killed Graydon for harming Chase, but is now a on-off girlfriend to Creed who went after Destiny's family to spite her, then taunted her about it. Not to mention him working for mutant-haters & outright saying he doesn't give a damn about mutants, which Mystique used to stand for.
    RCO008.jpg
    So why is she with him?

X-Force Domino was like Warpath's big sister or motherly figure. Now she's sleeping with him.
    15.jpg

The X-Office has a habit of giving the ok to pairings retcon that are better left alone. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-28-2019 at 10:27 AM.

BANNED

Me to X-editors: Frankly, the idea that X-Men fans care only about relationships is demeaning and simply not true and we deserve stories that don't rely on that drama

CBR: *derails every thread to make it about romance and babies*