Page 90 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3173

my queen Monet!!!!! Come to Brazil!!!!

this makes up for that lackluster strikeforce reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    ta da

Looks like the Cuckoos, Storm, Sunspot (?), Jean, Nature Girl, Cypher (?), new Magik/Colossus/Dani/Kitty character, Cyclops, girl that looks like Bling!, Beast, Archangel, Sabretooth, BEARDED MAGNETO HOT DAMN, Wolvie, Rockslide, and Nightcrawler.

And Sinister is trying to redo IvX for the CBR members that missed the event last time. How nice of him.

Paaaaaige leveled up, finally. She's come a long way from providing Toad with real life "tea" dolls.

BANNED

"Bling!" is probably Iceman.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Looks like the Cuckoos, Storm, Sunspot (?), Jean, Nature Girl, Cypher (?), new Magik/Colossus/Dani/Kitty character, Cyclops, girl that looks like Bling!, Beast, Archangel, Sabretooth, BEARDED MAGNETO HOT DAMN, Wolvie, Rockslide, and Nightcrawler.
    I think that might be Masque under Storm and Oya under Jean.

Mighty Member

I love the focus Xavier is getting in Hickman's upcoming run. For far too long he's been the X-men's whipping boy and taking crap from everyone. This is the guy that started it all and he and his dream/vision gets treated like ****. The annual where a reborn X reunited with the 04 was great, it showed an Xavier that's done with being the whipping boy. It showed an Xavier that's going to do what he thinks is best and the hell what anyone else may think; X-men be dammed. I want a focused, determined Xavier that has his own agenda for mutantkind. I want to see him as the top telepath again. I want him to tell off the self-rightious X-men. I hope Hickman reestablishes Xavier as a major power player in the x-universe going forward, be it with the X-men or not. People talk about character assassination with respect to a lot of X-characters and Xavier is right at the top of the list. He's been reconed into being the biggest bastard in the franchise and everybody loves to blame and condemn him for every and anything; and at this point I don't really care anymore. So long as he's being a badass doing his own thing for the benefit of mutantkind and not giving a damm what anyone thinks then all is good. Don't disappoint me Hickman.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    "Bling!" is probably Iceman.
    well one of us is gonna have to change head mutations

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I think that might be Masque under Storm and Oya under Jean.
    I forgot about Masque, that’s a cool choice. Also, I was thinking Oya but she hasn’t rocked a full fro in years (well except when she kept getting misdrawn in Iceman). I hope it is her, though.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Saw this on Twitter
    Screenshot_20190611-131853.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    I love the focus Xavier is getting in Hickman's upcoming run. For far too long he's been the X-men's whipping boy and taking crap from everyone. This is the guy that started it all and he and his dream/vision gets treated like ****. The annual where a reborn X reunited with the 04 was great, it showed an Xavier that's done with being the whipping boy. It showed an Xavier that's going to do what he thinks is best and the hell what anyone else may think; X-men be dammed. I want a focused, determined Xavier that has his own agenda for mutantkind. I want to see him as the top telepath again. I want him to tell off the self-rightious X-men. I hope Hickman reestablishes Xavier as a major power player in the x-universe going forward, be it with the X-men or not. People talk about character assassination with respect to a lot of X-characters and Xavier is right at the top of the list. He's been reconed into being the biggest bastard in the franchise and everybody loves to blame and condemn him for every and anything; and at this point I don't really care anymore. So long as he's being a badass doing his own thing for the benefit of mutantkind and not giving a damm what anyone thinks then all is good. Don't disappoint me Hickman.
    So how is New Xavier different from Old Xavier again? lol

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Exactly. Xavier has been a world class jackass for a VERY long time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Lol. This is so funny.

Now that Xavier is the Abraham Lincoln of muties, the X-Men won't cancel him when he asks Jean out in July.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The impetus of the X-Men comics was that Xavier draped teenagers in spandex and sent them on dangerous missions in order to make mutants look better. Waiting for the Trade put it best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    ta da

Oh wow just noticed those are adult versions of the cuckoos, and look at Storm a queen of never aging
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Mighty Member

Well then I guess he'll be in good company with the likes of Cyclops, Magneto and Emma. Since everyone wants them to do whatever they want when it comes to mutankind and the hell whatever anyone thinks. Let Xavier be the biggest jerk, so long as he's a badass its all good.

I would be VERY surprised if Xavier is not the villain of this story.