Page 110 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3173

We have Jean on the covers, Jean in the previews, statements that Jean is important ...

There is no logical reason to think that she will not be important. I would understand worrying about Storm but with Jean it's absurd.

Thousands of souls screaming out in agony wondering if their faves will have a place in the new order come SDCC.

But Jean's thighs are already here.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Those designs are bad-ass.I haven't been this excited for an X-men event in years.
    "If you look up at me you will see a friend. If you look down at me you will see an enemy. But if you look me square in the eye you will see a God."-Bray Wyatt

I hope Jean gets shot in the head and wakes up from a coma and goes by the name Ric for the duration of House of X!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Have you guys seen the 6 character designs yet?

Two are the Magik/Moonstar/Colossus and the Nightcrawler/Azazel/Gambit hybrids.

One is a 3 headed robot with a soldier (from ONE?)

One is speculated as a Rogue/No Gitl hybrid

Nimrod

A bold blue one with red eyes. Very similar like Meld of the 198 looked. Was he not a former ONE soldier?

See CBR and Newsarama.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We have Jean on the covers, Jean in the previews, statements that Jean is important ...

There is no logical reason to think that she will not be important. I would understand worrying about Storm but with Jean it's absurd.
    Covers never lie right?

I'm more worried about the run itself than the minis.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Thousands of souls screaming out in agony wondering if their faves will have a place in the new order come SDCC.

But Jean's thighs are already here.
    oh yeah. Pardon me

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Covers never lie right?

oh yeah. Pardon me
    I'll see your concern about the "deconstruction of Jean" and concern about her treatment, and raise you:
    - Where the hell is Storm and will the Goddess finally be able to shine without having to make others look competent? Or will she continue to be Stormbot/Lightning Lass?
    - Will Polaris finally receive some good moments that don't revolve around Malice, Magneto, or Havok?
    - Will Rachel ever be given the opportunity to be redeemed from a year of mind control, enslavement, trafficking, and frothing at the mouth or will she be jettisoned off for lame reasons(i.e. Jean is back time to go, writers can't think of something original)?
    - Will Psylocke to continue to shine in her new/old body and be a badass in the X-Men?
    - Will Emma receive a fair write/story that doesn't go against years of character development or revolve around pining for Scott?

See those warrant outrage or concern. Jean has been been given so much advanced artwork, lip, and writer-service from the X-Office moving into Hickman's new era I don't see how anyone has this much energy to be concerned on her future treatment when the remainder of the cast and X-Line is still hidden. Enjoy your privilege and the fact that she's going to be so highly coveted. The rest of us have to wait and see if any of our characters will be used in a ny way moving forward.

To be fair, Jean was dead for 13 years during which she was either denigrated or constantly teased as coming back. Insecurity is built into Jean's fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Hickman and others talking about the future of mutantkind as we go into HoX and PoX
    https://youtu.be/h_hfjRpXW-s
    CBR did a transcript of the video.

https://www.cbr.com/house-of-x-power...-teaser-video/

"We're not doing any of that, there's no alternate universe version of the X-Men that we're doing. No time travel or any kind of that stuff, this is a cause and effect, very linear, very narratively straightforward story.""

"As for the scope of the story, Senior Editor Jordan White made it clear -- it's as vast as can be. He revealed he was upset when it was first pitched, but his excitement grew over time."

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    To be fair, Jean was dead for 13 years during which she was either denigrated or constantly teased as coming back. Insecurity is built into Jean's fanbase.
    Counting Teen Jean - which we should according to Extermination - she's been back since 2012.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Covers never lie right?

oh yeah. Pardon me
    ****Stop complaining and start dancing****

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Counting Teen Jean - which we should according to Extermination - she's been back since 2012.
    She mostly just complained about the adult Jean we know and love. For years, teen Jean and Jean were different character entirely.

For some reason Duggan and Aaron are on all that marvel X-men history videos. Interesting if thфе means that they both have some X projects to be announced.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 06-17-2019 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    She mostly just complained about the adult Jean we know and love. For years, teen Jean and Jean were different character entirely.
    But it got made up for by Jeen being the only one of the O5 to be remotely competent.

Comic Geek in General

So far I haven’t seen either various chars like Kitty, Colossus, Hope, Havok or Bishop in the Art/ Cover reveals, so that could mean
    -Havok is leading a new team with Dazzler, Madrox, Iceman, and Hope
    -Bishop decided to take time away, since he once again has false memories in his head, already crowding with the stuff buried from AOA.......maybe having a beer with Logan and Warren, as now he’s been dragged into Summers/ Grey relationship drama crap
    -Havok dies near the end of the current run, or is though dead but goes back to the Mutant X Universe (as his powers seem to make him a wraith if he cuts loose)
    -Hope once again tries to live a semi normal life
    -Kitty, Iceman, heck most of the missing team members join a support group for heroes sucked into AU (started by the Avengers after Onslaught)