Page 68 of 212 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3173
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

It is worrisome to hear about Sunspot. Hickman says he's not bringing him home, so good Lord he's left all to Rosenberg....uh oh. lol

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Looks like she also has elf ears. Someone theorized way back when PoX was first announced that maybe they can somehow access up to ten other mutants' powers, hence powers of ten, that's seeming like more of a possibility. Comparatively the other guy is just Kurt, but red.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The Inhumans on the Moon all died. They're stuck in Jersey now
    Yep, I feel for them

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

the uncertainty of that in the cap being Moira or not is going to slowly poison me. I need to know, she's all over the place

the art in that faceless art page is gorgeous

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    July is far, bruv.
    IKR?! It's like a gazillion billion years away.
    The wait and anticipation is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    It is worrisome to hear about Sunspot. Hickman says he's not bringing him home, so good Lord he's left all to Rosenberg....uh oh. lol
    One less POC character...so we are leftwith Bishop beign the only black male

No way Sunspot won't be in HiX-Men. I am sure that he just won't retrurn him home because he will send him far away from home into space.

It seems noone will stay at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Looks like she also has elf ears. Someone theorized way back when PoX was first announced that maybe they can somehow access up to ten other mutants' powers, hence powers of ten, that's seeming like more of a possibility. Comparatively the other guy is just Kurt, but red.
    Someone here made note of Redcrawler holding the bag [hehe] that Gambit used to in his Jim Lee days. Perhaps Redcrawler also possesses multiple powers.

With possible power duplication, I wonder if Mimic [RIP] is involved somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Hickman was clever in this interview- he doesn't say he's not using Sam and Roberto, just that he's not bringing them home.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Someone here made note of Redcrawler holding the bag [hehe] that Gambit used to in his Jim Lee days. Perhaps Redcrawler also possesses multiple powers.

With possible power duplication, I wonder if Mimic [RIP] is involved somehow.
    How would having a bag be evidence of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Hickman was clever in this interview- he doesn't say he's not using Sam and Roberto, just that he's not bringing them home.
    Yeah cause from the looks of it, it’s very plausible that the X-men are going into space anyways. So their wouldn’t be a need to bring cannonball and sunspot “home”
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How would having a bag be evidence of that?
    If Steel Magik's got a Soul Sword and seems to be boasting multiple powers, maybe Redcrawler's got Gambit's old bag and multiple powers, too. Hickman said everything in the promo artwork mattered, even the bag. Hell, maybe Forge's neutralizer gun gets modified to induce eXtra powers.

On a more direct note... If Redcrawler's hanging with another visually composite being possessing multiple powers, he most likely has multiple powers, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Technically Brisson, Thompson, and Rosenberg brought Sunspot and Cannonball home.

hickman tuck me into bed and read me the story of what bendis' full x-plans were
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    If Steel Magik's got a Soul Sword and seems to be boasting multiple powers, maybe Redcrawler's got Gambit's old bag and multiple powers, too. Hickman said everything in the promo artwork mattered, even the bag. Hell, maybe Forge's neutralizer gun gets modified to induce eXtra powers.

On a more direct note... If Redcrawler's hanging with another visually composite being possessing multiple powers, he most likely has multiple powers, too.
    The sword is a weapon though and a part of Magik's powerset. A big isnt a part of Gambit. It was merely an accessory and not one identifiable with him