Page 161 of 212 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3173

Am I the only one thinking about the M'Kraan Crystal in that image?[/QUOTE]

That looks like M'Kraan crystal. If it is then maybe the X-Men can choose their own individual reality. The promos we've seen show them either looking like mash-ups or depicting them from different eras. Maybe they get to decide who they want to be based on who they were. For example-Scott and Jean's costumes. Maybe Scott wanted to combine his revolutionary red costume with the more heroic blue and Jean wanted to go back to a simpler time before all the Phoenix stuff. I mean, she did turn it down in "Phoenix Resurrection."

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    That looks like M'Kraan crystal. If it is then maybe the X-Men can choose their own individual reality. The promos we've seen show them either looking like mash-ups or depicting them from different eras. Maybe they get to decide who they want to be based on who they were. For example-Scott and Jean's costumes. Maybe Scott wanted to combine his revolutionary red costume with the more heroic blue and Jean wanted to go back to a simpler time before all the Phoenix stuff. I mean, she did turn it down in "Phoenix Resurrection."
    And it looks like it bounced onto her daughter from another timeline, lol. Way to go, Jean.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 06-25-2019 at 06:54 PM.

I miss Opeña. Free him, Rick!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    rematch in the making

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    I like that Larraz draws big hair
    Me too! He drew my favorite Rogue, and I especially loved her huge hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    rematch in the making
    I predict Mystique escaping & Creed charred to a crisp. Lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-25-2019 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    I hope when Marvel inevitably breaks Jean/Bishop they make Bishop cheat on Jean. That would be so delightful, maybe that would end the drama and double standards.
    Hickman just gonna ignore it, lik eit never happened. You should be happy for it. It would be pretty bad for Jean get cheated again, no fan should want it again for her

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I miss Opeña. Free him, Rick!
    Their book ended already lol.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    I'm afraid for Storm where she at. And she's not even in my top 5.
    I'm worried about her too. It seems like she will be walpaper again and I don't want that.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I really don't think Jean x Bishop is gonna carry over. We haven't even seen Bishop in any of the promos. All we know is that he'll be in a Wave book.

Meanwhile IF Hickman bothers to address any relationships, it'll be the ones we're seeing crammed up with each other. So
    • Jott
    • Crystique

Otherwise, I doubt any other relationship is really gonna come up. MAYBE Jogan...because well..Logan. lol Unless he's already shagging Monet & Husk.

But given how much seems to be going on, I can't see Hickman focusing much on personal relationships. That'll be saved for other teams & Wave titles.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-26-2019 at 04:14 PM.

If only Marvel cared as much for Jean/Scott as some people believe they do.
    They don't, 15 years of trashing it are prove that they don't. I wish they did.

Edit: I don't want to derail the thread sorry. I will stop
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-25-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I really don't think Jean x Bishop is gonna carry over. We haven't even seen Bishop in any of the promos. All we know is that he'll be in a Wave book.

Meanwhile IF Hickman bothers to address any relationships, it'll be the ones we're seeing crammed up with each other. So
    • Jott
    • Crystique

Otherwise, I doubt any other relationship is really gonna come up. MAYBE Jogan...because well..Logan. lol Unless he's already shagging Monet & Husk.

But given how much seems to be going on, I can't see Hickman focusing much on personal relationships. That'll be saved for other teams & Wave titles.
    For sure hox Pox will be straight forwards as Hickman can go

Regarding the previous discussion about the Omega status i believe there should be few.

-Jean
    -Proteus
    -Legion
    -X-man
    -Franklin Richards
    That's it
    Maybe Marvel should start showing mutants that aren't omega but really powerful like Storm or Magneto doing cool stuff, make people appreciate the Alpha category more.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Regarding the previous discussion about the Omega status i believe there should be few.

-Jean
    -Proteus
    -Legion
    -X-man
    -Franklin Richards
    That's it
    If Jean is Omega, Rachel is as well. She's shown to have every bit as much power as Jean but with less control. With that in mind, I'm not sure you would want either as Omega. If you look at the other four, you'll notice they're either eternally nerfed into oblivion, or brought our exclusively for large events.

Cassandra Nova should be as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    If Jean is Omega, Rachel is as well. She's shown to have every bit as much power as Jean but with less control. With that in mind, I'm not sure you would want either as Omega. If you look at the other four, you'll notice they're either eternally nerfed into oblivion, or brought our exclusively for large events.

Cassandra Nova should be as well.
    I forgot about Cassandra, sorry.
    You're right. Jean's omega status counts for little because she will always job to any thread.

BANNED

Welcome to X-couple thread.
    Hope you survive the experience.