Page 60 of 212 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Marvel is doing great promotion for WoTR in youtube.Hope we get something like this too.
    I hope so! I think they're doing a good job right now with all the X-Men seminal moments videos they've released, Jonathan Hickman appears on the last one.

X-Men Seminal Moments: Jonathan Hickman and The Age of Apocalypse

Looks like Hickman is also taking over tomorrow for X-men Monday, so we’ll def be getting some more teasers about the event
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Will Hickman's X-Men be as good as Logic's latest album? Will his Xavier stand a chance against "Homicide feat. Eminem?" Can Magneto oppose "Icy feat. Gucci Mane?"
    What do u mean by this statement?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Looks like Hickman is also taking over tomorrow for X-men Monday, so we’ll def be getting some more teasers about the event
    And hopefully he'll give better answers than JDW does.

Now X-Monday isn't mandatory. So it's good anyone at the X-Office does them for us at all. It can just sometimes be frustrating at what's considered spoilers & what's not. For example asking "When does _ appear next?" That's spoiler that won't get answered, but I don't see how it's anymore a spoiler than preview images showing certain characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    And hopefully he'll give better answers than JDW does.

Now X-Monday isn't mandatory. So it's good anyone at the X-Office does them for us at all. It can just sometimes be frustrating at what's considered spoilers & what's not. For example asking "When does _ appear next?" That's spoiler that won't get answered, but I don't see how it's anymore a spoiler than preview images showing certain characters.
    They're not mandatory, but they allow those who give them to have some control over the fan narrative of what's going on, they avoid complaints about lack of information, and to some extent they help sales. X-Office gets things out of it too, perhaps more than what fans get.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    They're not mandatory, but they allow those who give them to have some control over the fan narrative of what's going on, they avoid complaints about lack of information, and to some extent they help sales. X-Office gets things out of it too, perhaps more than what fans get.
    Yes, the questions allows them to see what fans are thinking- for example, last week you had pretty much every other question about Emma on Twitter had people complaining about recent use of her and the possibility of her becoming a villain, unless they're willingly blind, they had to notice that.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yes, the questions allows them to see what fans are thinking- for example, last week you had pretty much every other question about Emma on Twitter had people complaining about recent use of her and the possibility of her becoming a villain, unless they're willingly blind, they had to notice that.
    it's Emma fans. X-monday doesn't represent all x-men fans

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    X-monday doesn't represent all x-men fans
    Of course, but if they didn't want a sample from it they wouldn't have people asking questions. Apart from Jean stans/Emma haters and people who want every story to be like the 80's because "NOSTALGIA", no one wants Emma as a villain again.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Of course, but if they didn't want a sample from it they wouldn't have people asking questions. Apart from Jean stans/Emma haters and people who want every story to be like the 80's because "NOSTALGIA", no one wants Emma as a villain again.
    If it fits the story people will eat it up, I don't think majority really cares that deeply about her. IvX was just a ride for people outside of CBR

If it fits the story people will eat it up, I don't think majority really cares that deeply about her. IvX was just a ride for people outside of CBR

Eh, she does have a big fan base, not Storm or Cyclops level of course but she's a quite popular character regardless. And most of the reviews and opinions I have read of IvX outside of CBR agree that it was hot garbage, not only for Emma but for literally everyone involved, including the reader.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Eh, she does have a big fan base, not Storm or Cyclops level of course but she's a quite popular character regardless. And most of the reviews and opinions I have read of IvX outside of CBR agree that it was hot garbage, not only for Emma but for literally everyone involved, including the reader.
    I really don't saw all this complaining outside of CBR

I really don't saw all this complaining outside of CBR
    Amazing how you never see anything that doesn't fit your opinions, and outside CBR everyone always agrees with you.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/03...e-ivx6-review/https://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03...x-men-6-review
    https://www.newsarama.com/33523-best...en-6-more.html
    https://www.popmatters.com/inhumans-...495398709.html

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Now Marvel is being pretentious. I mean the story could be good but not greater than anything before.