Page 205 of 212 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3173

That doesn't look like current jean on the cover though. It looks like Hope or Young Jean. But maybe it is JEan.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That doesn't look like current jean on the cover though. It looks like Hope or Young Jean. But maybe it is JEan.
    Betsy is asian, Ororo is using an old costume and Emma is wearing her black king clothes. I doubt the cover has anything to do with what is current.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Betsy is asian, Ororo is using an old costume and Emma is wearing her black king clothes. I doubt the cover has anything to do with what is current.
    I don't think it does either I'm just wondering if it's young Jean or hope because it doesn't look like adult Jean. I'm weird.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't think it does either I'm just wondering if it's young Jean or hope because it doesn't look like adult Jean. I'm weird.
    Why would Hope be the largest, most prominent character? Of course its Jean

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

You're right. Some artist just like to draw Jean looking too young for some reason.

Specially on her age of X-man costume and Marvel girl clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why would Hope be the largest, most prominent character? Of course its Jean
    If you said this in 2009, you would’ve been arrested.

no thighs, let's die
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

It looks older than teen Jean and Hope. Jeen isn't a character anymore and Hope doesn't get big roles or any roles since AvX.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    You're right. Some artist just like to draw Jean looking too young for some reason.

Specially on her age of X-man costume and Marvel girl clothes.
    That may be it. Because looking at the other faces the artist obviously doesn't have a problem drawing characters looking older or younger as you can see in the faces like Storm/ Dani/ Magick/ None look old but you can tell he has an understanding of how to make someone look like a teen vs. an adult. I also can't ever remember adult Jean wearing a costume close to that one. So that's what made it stand out.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I will just quickly say that I'm happy to see so much talk about Polaris in the past few pages, whether it's disappointment that she's not on the cover, or speculation that it's her hand and leg on the lower right.

I'm doubtful it's Lorna. My immediate thought is X-23. Marvel doesn't have much (if any) respect for Lorna, both in general and as a meaningful female character in the franchise. She's been excluded from countless "official" X-women tributes since the mid-00s, most notably the all-female X-Men team years ago. To suddenly acknowledge her as one of them isn't the Marvel way. If it was, they would be doing much more with her than exploiting interest in her to promote male characters they respect far more.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I will just quickly say that I'm happy to see so much talk about Polaris in the past few pages, whether it's disappointment that she's not on the cover, or speculation that it's her hand and leg on the lower right.

I'm doubtful it's Lorna. My immediate thought is X-23. Marvel doesn't have much (if any) respect for Lorna, both in general and as a meaningful female character in the franchise. She's been excluded from countless "official" X-women tributes since the mid-00s, most notably the all-female X-Men team years ago. To suddenly acknowledge her as one of them isn't the Marvel way. If it was, they would be doing much more with her than exploiting interest in her to promote male characters they respect far more.
    even if its X-23 and not Lorna, she'll definitely be on that cover. She's arguably the most prominent X-woman not represented adn it would be a glaring hole to have a second image to round it out and she still be missing

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s sad that we came up with Broccallie before we gave one to a new main character. Maestroneto’s been calling her Steel Magik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    lol I definitely picked up Steel Magik from someone else here. If it was up to me, her name would be Fetchsword.
    These nicknames make me just think of a Brillo Pad lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Man, that cover is FIRE. I love it so much.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Is this good? I’m trying to find a better one.
    Beautiful variant!

I feel there are too many A-list women on that cover for the other half of it to be more women as well. I'm thinking it's the same characters in different costumes or versions of themselves.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella