Page 132 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3173
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Yes, I got that was your implication. Again, thank you for what I learned from it.

Well, obviously that's Polaris! Now she's making out with Apocalypse as thanks for restoring her powers through immensely painful torture that turned her into a plague bearer against her will!
    You think that's Lorna, that's an interesting theory. I will keep it in mind. I personally think it's Magda.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Are all mutants descended from Apocalypse and Moira then? LOL
    Well, we know that a lot of mutants are probable descendants of Apocalypse. The guy was busy.

Now, let us never speak of this again.
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    So maybe AOX matters
    My theory is that Apocalypse is basically going through a mid-century crisis after being used by Nate and then dealing with whatever is going on with Evan, whom he seemed to have a genuine connection with. Even if Evan does survive, he isn't going to want anything to do with Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    If all the X-Men make it out of Age of... then this will be the first time since The Twelve Saga that all the core X-Men will be alive at the same time.
    What do you mean by core X-men?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    O5 + Second Genesis - Thunderbird = SEEDS
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

It at least includes Scott, Jean and Colossus. I can't think of anyone else who was dead when all those characters were alive. I suppose Wolverine, Professor Xavier, Kitty and Nightcrawler just to be safe. That is probably the core right there, Banshee must not count.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    It at least includes Scott, Jean and Colossus. I can't think of anyone else who was dead when all those characters were alive. I suppose Wolverine, Professor Xavier, Kitty and Nightcrawler just to be safe. That is probably the core right there, Banshee must not count.
    I hope Banshee gets better, Sean is a nice character. I was always amazed they didn't pair him with Dazzler, their powers are so complementary.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    I hope Banshee gets better, Sean is a nice character. I was always amazed they didn't pair him with Dazzler, their powers are so complementary.
    Until recently, they've never overlapped as X-men. Dazzler at least got to pair up with Siryn in Fractions run

Incredible Member

Until recently, they've never overlapped as X-men. Dazzler at least got to pair up with Siryn in Fractions run
    I know, that's a lack of imagination from the writers. Imagine what they could do together! Sean could make allison reach her full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    ...I have no idea if I want this to be a metaphor or not.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Are all mutants descended from Apocalypse and Moira then? LOL
    I know, that's a lack of imagination from the writers. Imagine what they could do together! Sean could make allison reach her full potential.
    This is probably part of the reason this pairing never happened. She'd be too powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    ...I have no idea if I want this to be a metaphor or not.
    Apocalypse: Party rockers in the hou-

Moira: It’s “party rock is”

Apocalypse: ...
    Moira: ...

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    There's so many terrible jokes/puns I want to make because of this image. I only hope I have the self-control to prevent it.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

You think that's Lorna, that's an interesting theory. I will keep it in mind. I personally think it's Magda.
    I was actually joking. I made the same basic joke of this mystery woman being Lorna once before, but I felt it was worth another go given the sheer awfulness we'd be seeing if this really was Lorna making out with Apocalypse.

Although he restored her powers, something she probably would've suffered through anything to get back, it remains that he did basically torture her, he did it without her consent, and the end result turned her into a mind-controlled potential mass murderer who "had" (because Marvel wanted to force Havok on her again back then) to exile herself from Earth for a while afterward. None of those things really spark "Hey, I wanna make out with that guy." I almost said that maybe it would work if Marvel spent a LOT of time developing Lorna from where she is to that point, but I honestly don't think even that is possible. Marvel would be de facto writing a scenario where a woman who's been abused falls in love with her abuser. Not a good idea.

Though thinking about it, this is Marvel. So I should probably be mentally prepared for the chance they might pull something like that.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member

Ewwwwwww.....it burns!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    No one can resist those lips
    It's definitely better than PsyBlob. lol This has me intrigued. Apo never struck me as a pairing guy.