Page 101 of 212 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3173

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The image of Ex Nihilo and his council looks a lot like the environment we've been seeing for HOX/POX. And since we know Hickman likes to connect a lot of his stories...
    I've actually been reading this run of Infinity in prep for Hickman and there are just too many parallels to ignore completely. Heck, the whole Terrigen Mist started during this run.

I remember many covers that were only vaguely related to what was inside and sometimes it was even misleading…
    Cautious.
    But the fun part is now. When the gifts are unwrapped… it could be still a pleasure but quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I love Storm's Asrar's costume, I'm so happy she is still using I wish Jean kept hers.
    Yea storm’s xmen red costume is a keeper. I hope she has it for a while.

Jeans xmen red costume wasn’t amazing but it’s better than living in the past in the marvel girl outfit. (Sidenote: can’t believe they brought her back from the dead only to live in the past. Can we have teen jean back please?)
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Nice, I guess no need to follow BleedingCool's annoyng live thing? lol.
    I’ll get right to what we all really wanna hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The immortal thing. The Mars thing is... it’s... a theory that is well-sourced. *chokes up blood*
    https://twitter.com/jhickman/status/...844043265?s=21

Probably about the immortal thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I'm going to take that post as Hickman feels insulted......

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Well then...welcome to writing the X-men Hickman...hope you survive the experience.

So after the Krakoa event, having lost the class that included Vulcan, Xavier uses Sinister or his tech to create clones of his Xmen. When they die in battle he saves their consciousness and reinserts in a new body. At some point the originals or clones start to... socialize and crate offspring.

Could explain... the resurrections and the ageless beings they seem to be.

Who have we have seen clones being the focus for:

Jean
    Wolverine
    Emma/Cuckoos
    Marauders (incl Gambit and Sabretooth)
    could explain the bodies Xavier has used...
    could explain Rachel not being born... maybe she has, wherever the originals are.
    could be used to explain Betsy’s bodies which were seemingly destroyed but have reappeared. .
    could explain why some X-men were not affected by the changes to the past X-men O5. The clones wouldn’t be.

Maybe mutants are easily cloned. Namorita is also a clone of Namora. Maybe Sinister was working for Xavier In secret.

Holy crap so he really pays attention to what people are saying about his work.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It really i snormal that people are making crazy theories. everyone is curious about his x-men run

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
    So after the Krakoa event, having lost the class that included Vulcan, Xavier uses Sinister or his tech to create clones of his Xmen. When they die in battle he saves their consciousness and reinserts in a new body. At some point the originals or clones start to... socialize and crate offspring.

Could explain... the resurrections and the ageless beings they seem to be.

Who have we have seen clones being the focus for:

Jean
    Wolverine
    Emma/Cuckoos
    Marauders (incl Gambit and Sabretooth)
    could explain the bodies Xavier has used...
    could explain Rachel not being born... maybe she has, wherever the originals are.
    could be used to explain Betsy’s bodies which were seemingly destroyed but have reappeared. .
    could explain why some X-men were not affected by the changes to the past X-men O5. The clones wouldn’t be.

Maybe mutants are easily cloned. Namorita is also a clone of Namora. Maybe Sinister was working for Xavier In secret.
    That does not fit at all with something Xavier would read from Moira's mind. I think it must be something intrinsic to the mutant nature.

The preview art showing some X-Men planting seeds everywhere makes me think they won't be necessarily moving to a single place like Mars but creating "mutated" environments that mutants can live in (which follows into the "mutant clothes" thing Hickman proposed in interviews)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Holy crap so he really pays attention to what people are saying about his work.
    No, he is just on a complete other level that he can post that stuff with confidence.

Marvel: "This event is going to CHANGE THE X-MEN FOREVER!"
    Speculation: "Are mutants immortal?! Are mutants really aliens?! ARE MUTANTS REAL AND WE WERE MUTANTS ALL ALONG?!?!?!?!?!"
    Reality: "This guy's skin is blue now!"
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    ARE MUTANTS REAL AND WE WERE MUTANTS ALL ALONG?!?!?!?!?!"
    We used to all be mutants until Wanda said No More Mutants and turned our past history into comic books.