Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
Okay so I am trying to put this together. One side we have Emma, Logan, Jean, Cyclops, Jubilee, Warpath and Gateway (thought he was dead but he is a really easy one to bring back.)

The other team is consisted of Storm, Dazzler, Firestar, Beast, Bishop, Cable and Angel.

There is going to be a Storm solo mini when she was a kid. X-babies mini. Weapon X book. Nigtcrawler solo.

Lilandra and Vulcan means there will be a Shi'ar story arc.

NightGambit and MajikMoonColossus are maybe Sinister clones the way he is reaching out to NightGambint.

Toad (maybe another supporting character), Warlock is already producing a story in uncanny, I feel like all the villains are just going to be villains used in the arcs. Cable, Apocalypse, Charles, Magneto, Moira are characters that are going to be included in larger overall event.

Maybe another Exiles book per Blink, Iceman solo and a Brotherhood solo per Toad (Just wishful thinking). Not sure if that is Phoenix force or Rachel. So i'm not going to speculate. This is all just guessing anyway.
I don't know that the sides of Moira/Charles are actual teams per say. I assume that all of these characters will appear in some capacity in these books. But i personally don't think we're looking at launching several of the books you have mentioned.
I believe that "Warpath" is actually Thunderbird.
That is definitely Rachel as the houndmarks are on her face.