Page 62 of 212 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Wait. I've got it. In Po10, all of the mutants listen to Logic's new album. That would truly be the most important moment in X history. Impressive, Jonathan.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Or maybe Vulcan had a moment of clarity, returns to Earth seeking atonement/ redemption......or the Mansion gets tech on par with Avengers Mountain (Celestial Tech.....)
    They settle in a Phoenix egg.

Eggnosha

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Or maybe Vulcan had a moment of clarity, returns to Earth seeking atonement/ redemption......or the Mansion gets tech on par with Avengers Mountain (Celestial Tech.....)
    They had a base with tech on par with Avengers Mountain - X-Factor's Ship.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    They're going to make Moira the founder in the shadow of the X-Men and be a constant in the multiverse or something like that.

In that sense it would be the most important moment of the X-Men.
    Moria didn’t die after all, she’s been in Tahiti with Destiny, Coulson, Duggan, Ben Parker, Bucky’s arm and Pantheon......

BANNED

Has this been shared?
    D7AfqCaXkAANL8c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Has this been shared?
    D7AfqCaXkAANL8c.jpg
    I havent seen it but man Jean's costume looks even more ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Has this been shared?
    D7AfqCaXkAANL8c.jpg
    Not oficial art

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Not oficial art
    Yeah, I realized that after I posted it.
    Can't really delete post.So, I kept it.Didn't edit to "nothing" either.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Of course, but if they didn't want a sample from it they wouldn't have people asking questions. Apart from Jean stans/Emma haters and people who want every story to be like the 80's because "NOSTALGIA", no one wants Emma as a villain again.
    Is that true though?

I'm ambivalent towards Emma, but tbf if a Jean fan did dislike the character isn't there enough actual in-story reasons for that. Outside of NXM, Emma did spend an extended period of time consistently bashing Jean many times in which she wasn't the topic of discussion. Which was then mirrored by writers, editors, and the management for years up until like 2012, unironically the year the brought back the teenage version.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Is that true though?

I'm ambivalent towards Emma, but tbf if a Jean fan did dislike the character isn't there enough actual in-story reasons for that. Outside of NXM, Emma did spend an extended period of time consistently bashing Jean many times in which she wasn't the topic of discussion. Which was then mirrored by writers, editors, and the management for years up until like 2012, unironically the year the brought back the teenage version.
    Because Emma's inferiority complex towards Jean was a central theme for the Morrison and Whedon runs? I think Jean fans are taking that too personally. Especially considering Scott or Kitty told her to shut up when she did go off on Jean.

Is that true though?

the way people talk it is if there isn't any reason to dislike Emma and the character always get the worse

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Because Emma's inferiority complex towards Jean was a central theme for the Morrison and Whedon runs? I think Jean fans are taking that too personally. Especially considering Scott or Kitty told her to shut up when she did go off on Jean.

Playing devil's advocate, Emma fans lost their collective minds, after DOX/IOX. Now imagine instead she was killed off, replaced, then bashed up until a teenage version was brought as her adult version carried too much baggage. As for you last point, during Secret Invasion, after mentally "dying" didn't Emma jest about how very "Jean Grey" of her before making out with Cyclops?

Again no ill-will but let's try to be balanced here, especially when the changes to Emma happened years before they casually thought to bring Jean back.

Playing devil's advocate, Emma fans lost their collective minds, after DOX/IOX. Now imagine instead she was killed off, replaced, then bashed up until a teenage version was brought as her adult version carried too much baggage. As for you last point, during Secret Invasion, after mentally "dying" didn't Emma jest about how very "Jean Grey" of her before making out with Cyclops?

Again no ill-will but let's try to be balanced here, especially when the changes to Emma happened years before they casually thought to bring Jean back.
    Emma fans were upset over IvX/DOX because we saw it for the pale marketing ploy that it was. They wanted to lower the X-Men movie value and push the Inhumans Netflix series.

And yes, what Morrison did to Jean (and more importantly editorial refusing to let her come back) was a complete travesty. CERTAIN POSTERS ON THIS BOARD will not let anyone ever forget that for even a second. But I don't think Emma being a jerk about Jean is the writers dancing on her grave.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Is that true though?

In other words, you are proving the point: only people that are Emma haters and people that want to regress every character to the 80's want Emma back as a villain. There's no reason otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    In other words, you are proving the point: only people that are Emma haters and people that want to regress every character to the 80's want Emma back as a villain. There's no reason otherwise.
    Nah, many readers would like if the story was good

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Emma fans were upset over IvX/DOX because we saw it for the pale marketing ploy that it was. They wanted to lower the X-Men movie value and push the Inhumans Netflix series.

And yes, what Morrison did to Jean (and more importantly editorial refusing to let her come back) was a complete travesty. CERTAIN POSTERS ON THIS BOARD will not let anyone ever forget that for even a second. But I don't think Emma being a jerk about Jean is the writers dancing on her grave.
    But I think it is, many Jean fans think it is. even Emma fans think it is because they talk crap about Jean a lot on twitter