Page 121 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3173
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    There was months between Secret Empire and Mothervine. Emma's 180 made no sense and does feel like he altered his script to make Havok the fall guy. instead. Emma's writing was not consistent at all. You act like massive rewrites cant happen last minute (which this wasnt). The whole Gambit and Rogue wedding switcheroo in Gold #30 is a perfect example of that
    Rewrites can happen but to suggest Bunn caved to irate Emma fans and was cowed by some massive backlash is reaching. Emma is not that big or important of a character to warrant a complete 180 reversal of a storyline. Let's say he kept Emma the fall guy instead to Havok, what would of been the fallout? Would x-books sales have diminished or a massive loss of readership? I think not. And why would Emma warrant a rewrite and not other characters? Why not one for Scott or Logan or any other character perceived as being written wrongly and having a passionate, vocal fan base? So yeah rewrites can and do happen but more for overall story changes and new narrative direction. Not because a certain character's fan base was mad. Bunn did not change his story to appease Emma fans because the backlash wouldn't have amounted to anything. The x-books would have continued on as they always have.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Rewrites can happen but to suggest Bunn caved to irate Emma fans and was cowed by some massive backlash is reaching. Emma is not that big or important of a character to warrant a complete 180 reversal of a storyline. Let's say he kept Emma the fall guy instead to Havok, what would of been the fallout? Would x-books sales have diminished or a massive loss of readership? I think not. And why would Emma warrant a rewrite and not other characters? Why not one for Scott or Logan or any other character perceived as being written wrongly and having a passionate, vocal fan base? So yeah rewrites can and do happen but more for overall story changes and new narrative direction. Not because a certain character's fan base was mad. Bunn did not change his story to appease Emma fans because the backlash wouldn't have amounted to anything. The x-books would have continued on as they always have.
    Question what makes you say that? I mean after Jean died she was arguably one of the most pushed "X-Ladies" for going on almost a decade.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Question what makes you say that? I mean after Jean died she was arguably one of the most pushed "X-Ladies" for going on almost a decade.
    Agreed. She got her own X-Monday a few weeks back, and I can't see them doing that for a low-level character. Magneto has one next Monday, Jean had one, and Scott may have had one. I can't remember. If not, it's coming most likely.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Why are you guys keep on discussing that in this thread? Can weer stay on the topic of HoX and PoX please?

Several posters asked you to stay on topic.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Agreed. She got her own X-Monday a few weeks back, and I can't see them doing that for a low-level character. Magneto has one next Monday, Jean had one, and Scott may have had one. I can't remember. If not, it's coming most likely.
    I think I prefer that Scott is not important enough to have JDW answering questions about him.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Hickman writing Forge? this might not be on HOXPOX

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think I prefer that Scott is not important enough to have JDW answering questions about him.
    He didnt really answer most of the questions about Jean in her X-men Monday

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    Well JDW did say some time ago that Hickman was gonna redefine what love X-Men style is. lol

It was during the X-Couples X-Monday.
    X-Men Style Love.jpg
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-19-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Well JDW did say some time ago that Hickman was gonna redefine what love X-Men style is. lol
    Now I am intrigued to see just what has Forge so apprehensive.

i have a idea about it, but i'm hope I'm completely wrong.

BANNED

It was during the X-Couples X-Monday.
    X-Men Style Love.jpg
    Daily swinging sessions on the menu, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Daily swinging sessions on the menu, I suppose.
    Well that would put an end to pairing wars. Everyone's coupling could be happening at once. lol