Page 99 of 212 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3173

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Cebulski: If we do this, we could erase every ship in X-History...

Buckley: *nervously looks around room*

JDW: Don't we owe it to all who have fallen to try?!

Hickman: Whatever it takes....

Whatever it takes.
    This is how my JLogan becomes canon. X-Men gets rebooted. Their histories...gone! Jean and Logan awake in each other’s arms. The birds chirping, Logan slips from underneath Jean’s bare body. He looks outside the room’s window. Oh no. It’s X3: Last Stand in the main continuity. KINBERRRRGGGGGG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fridric View Post
    Hey! I predict it too in my previous post about the mutants' ages which will be explored and anyone don't listen to what I wrote!!! Why I said that it's because of my feelings after what I read about Hickman's and White's interviews. IMO, mutants don't age the same way as normal humans and it will be a thing in this events but it's not the only things but one of the big changes to the mutants' history.
    Another point I want you to know is the 10 mutants who combine their powers: we know most of them: Kurt/Rémy/Kitty, Illyana/Dani/Piotr, Magneto/Nature Girl or Polaris or Jean? and finally Scott with his new outfit suggests he is concerned by the combination because anyone don't have new outfit except the chosen ones/OR Xavier himself with someonelse's power added(for the same reason as Scott) = 10 X/Powers! What do you think?
    Although normally I'm pessimistic about Marvel's attitude toward Lorna, with the "green Magneto," I'm fairly sure that actually is meant to be a mash-up with Polaris. It's the combo of the color green and the framing around the face on the helmet matching her headgear.

If it turns out it's not, it'll be a new case for me to cite about how Marvel views and treats Lorna.

If it does include an element of Lorna, then whether that's a good or bad thing depends on intent and execution. Same base concept can be amazing or horrible depending on what's done with it (which is why I've been open to reviving concepts from Lorna's past where she was treated poorly; cause I can see it reworked in a good way in the hands of good writers/editors that want to do good work).
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

People are so thirsty for news that they latch onto the dumbest rumours out there, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    It makes sense though, doesn't it? It's been years and if there is going to be a series focusing on "secrets of the past" and such it makes sense he'd be a major focus. As for Immortal beings... well explains why everyone keeps dying and coming back to life over an over.
    That's hardly unique to the X-Men, though. And there are quite a few who've died and stayed dead.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Although normally I'm pessimistic about Marvel's attitude toward Lorna, with the "green Magneto," I'm fairly sure that actually is meant to be a mash-up with Polaris. It's the combo of the color green and the framing around the face on the helmet matching her headgear.

If it turns out it's not, it'll be a new case for me to cite about how Marvel views and treats Lorna.

If it does include an element of Lorna, then whether that's a good or bad thing depends on intent and execution. Same base concept can be amazing or horrible depending on what's done with it (which is why I've been open to reviving concepts from Lorna's past where she was treated poorly; cause I can see it reworked in a good way in the hands of good writers/editors that want to do good work).
    I'm not 100% sure for Lorna because they have the same powerset and since the 10 by far didn't show identical powers.

Spectacular Member

Question for all of you: what do you think will happened when the 10 powers combine or use? Is it like the Twelves or something else? In my opinion it's related with Krakoa and only the 10 powers can activate the effects.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    If there was a reboot, why would it happen in the first issue of a 6/12 issue mini series? Lol.
    It would happen on the last, like it was the Flashpoint event. But I still don't think it is a full reboot.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

There won't be a full reboot, no way Marvel is going to stop using the X-men in other titles. Wolverine is barely back and he's already in Savage Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Man, Deodato really needs at least one year of rest and practice.
    QFT. His work is terrible on Savage Avengers.

It seems like the 4 "heroes" (Prof. X, Storm, Jean, and Nightcrawler) all have happy expressions/smiles, while the 7 "villains" have serious/scowling faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    This just popped up on my dash:

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Just some pure silliness.

JDW did a poll compilation. Who is more heroic. He lost to Hickman.
    https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...49417971281926

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    This just popped up on my dash:

I think that this variant shows one of the main problem of FOX X-Men movies. Just a few heroes on sidelines and a lot of X villains front and center that are not even X-Men.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 06-12-2019 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    It seems like the 4 "heroes" (Prof. X, Storm, Jean, and Nightcrawler) all have happy expressions/smiles, while the 7 "villains" have serious/scowling faces.
    I noted too… Maybe they have an insight of what Hickman has in store for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    People are so thirsty for news that they latch onto the dumbest rumours out there, huh.
    Which one, the Mars thing or the immortal thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    I thought exodus was dead?
    He’s been in recent X-Titles since 2016.

Could be smiling in a creepy way. Hard to tell from the art.