Page 107 of 212 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3173
  1. #1591
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I think it's easy to see that House of X will be a "current" timeline book and that Powers is what happens in the future (or another dimension) based on House's events. This absolutely isn't time travel in the sense that the characters aren't interacting directly. Think Age of Apoc in this sense.
    Agreed. If these characters aren't experiments or merged, then we'll probably get some flash-forwards.

  2. #1592
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Some sort of Sentinel and what looks like a Hellfire Club mook.

    See-through skull woman from one of the earlier Powers of X covers.

    Steel Magik. With confirmation that what she's wielding is the (or a) Soulsword.

  3. #1593
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Nimrod.

    I have no idea.

    Redcrawler.

  4. #1594
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I think it's easy to see that House of X will be a "current" timeline book and that Powers is what happens in the future (or another dimension) based on House's events. This absolutely isn't time travel in the sense that the characters aren't interacting directly. Think Age of Apoc in this sense.
    It's a flash forward not time travel. It didn't said nothing about changing dimensions

  5. #1595
    Astonishing Member cranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,662

    Default

    So, the two mystery characters that have everyone talking, with whether they are new characters or not, are the only two characters without a name on the design.

    I kind of feel these are staged to an extant anyway, but that could mean these are two existing characters.

  6. #1596
    spit and hades! Andru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    So, the two mystery characters that have everyone talking, with whether they are new characters or not, are the only two characters without a name on the design.

    I kind of feel these are staged to an extant anyway, but that could mean these are two existing characters.
    I noticed this as well. Seems odd they are the only 2 without redacted names.

  7. #1597
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,008

    Default







    Bit of cyberpunk?

  8. #1598
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,417

    Default

    Even if the mystery characters' names were on the sketches, Hickgod would've redacted them.
    "Cable was right!"

  9. #1599
    spit and hades! Andru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Even if the mystery characters' names were on the sketches, Hickgod would've redacted them.
    Right. We were just pointing out the two characters with the most buzz don't even have names to redact.

    But like cranger said, these lean toward staged promos. We are seeing what Marvel & Hickman want us to see.

  10. #1600
    Mighty Member Diammandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New Tian
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Hickman and others talking about the future of mutantkind as we go into HoX and PoX
    https://youtu.be/h_hfjRpXW-s
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

  11. #1601
    Spectacular Member Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    185

    Default

    The "blue doctor-esque one" - is that the same helmet we've been seeing on X?

  12. #1602
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Hickman and others talking about the future of mutantkind as we go into HoX and PoX
    https://youtu.be/h_hfjRpXW-s
    I loved it but at the same time i'm afraid. Sometimes big chances imply destroying things someone likes in a big and permanent way.
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    These characters are not real and nobody loves each other for real. They will dump and love people even if it makes no sense just to for the sake of it.
    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.

  13. #1603
    Mighty Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Braindome's redacted name seems to end in an "L"

    I assume the three headed sentinel is Tri-Sentinel

  14. #1604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I loved it but at the same time i'm afraid. Sometimes big chances imply destroying things someone likes in a big and permanent way.
    And I have a feeling that Marvel is banking on that fear to keep readers hooked. I share in that fear, but that's also why I'm so excited.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  15. #1605
    Astonishing Member cranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Braindome's redacted name seems to end in an "L"

    I assume the three headed sentinel is Tri-Sentinel
    The Nimrod looks like it starts with Nimrod.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •