Page 122 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3173
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well that would put an end to pairing wars. Everyone's coupling could be happening at once. lol
    Guess I'll finally see Scott hooking up with Storm and Logan.

Or Iceman with Sunfire and Psylocke with FantomeX. Endless possibilities.

Imagine the X-Fandom without ship wars.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Guess I'll finally see Scott hooking up with Storm and Logan.

Or Iceman with Sunfire and Psylocke with FantomeX. Endless possibilities.
    Things are looking up as mutants head into a new era. Time for multiple parties & awakenings. lol

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The X-men are a bunch of people iving in close quarters and together nearly 24/7, risking their lives day in and day out for each other, and nearly all of them fall into the attractive or very attractive category. In hindsight, it's surprise that they aren't all sleeping with each other already.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The X-men are a bunch of people iving in close quarters and together nearly 24/7, risking their lives day in and day out for each other, and nearly all of them fall into the attractive or very attractive category. In hindsight, it's surprise that they aren't all sleeping with each other already.
    Like when in the Olympics the athletes jam the pipes with condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Stressful environment?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Stressful environment?
    Well they die a lot too

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Stressful environment?
    Aren't they fighting against extinction every day now?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Like when in the Olympics the athletes jam the pipes with condoms.
    Yep, and pretty much all the X-men are either Olympic level of physical capacity or higher.

Really, live in the same house as Emma, Psylocke, Storm and Jean (or Cyclops, Gambit, Namor and Angel) and not think about sex quite often is unrealistic. Remember that issue in which Emma goes into Scott's head and sees he thought about doing it with pretty much every X-lady, plus a few villains? That should be every dude and lady's head, really.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Daily swinging sessions on the menu, I suppose.
    Honestly, that could actually work, given the many convoluted entanglements that X-Men has juggled over the years. I'd certainly read it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Honestly, that could actually work, given the many convoluted entanglements that X-Men has juggled over the years. I'd certainly read it.
    I can work. Least everyone would have higher chances of getting some hookups they like instead of having to sit strictly through 1 they hate for years on end.

Get the villains in on that too. Put Creed x Deathsrike together and get rid of the "Property of Mystique" label that's been branded on his butt for the last decade. lol

This also gives new meaning to JDW asking why Scott had to chose between Emma or Jean when Archie has had two women for decades. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-19-2019 at 01:19 PM.

I can work. Least everyone would have higher chances of getting some hookups they like instead of having to sit strictly through 1 they hate for years on end.

Get the villains in on that too. Put Creed x Deathsrike together and get rid of the "Property of Mystique" label that's been branded on his butt for the last decade. lol

This also gives new meaning to JDW asking why Scott had to chose between Emma or Jean when Archie has had two women for decades. lol
    That is what i afraid. I doubt Jean will be with another man

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That is what i afraid. I doubt Jean will be with another man
    Hopefully Jean will get to have some fun too, and constantly worrying over Scott flip-flopping isn't. So when he goes off with Emma, she can make her way to Bishop, Logan, Hell maybe Gambit & Rogue will join the league of swingers.

If we are gonna redefine and play with X-Men love, hopefully things will get less one-sided. And the doormats in their default relationships can have more than 1 alternative, rather than being stuck with partners who don't care for them, don't see them as equals, or who are sleeping around themselves.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-19-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Astonishing Member

Hopefully Jean will get to have some fun too, and constantly worrying over Scott flip-flopping isn't. So when he goes off with Emma, she can make her way to Bishop, Logan, Hell maybe Gambit & Rogue will join the league of swingers.

If we are gonna redefine and play with X-Men love, hopefully things will get less one-sided.
    Is it weird that I want Jean and Captain America to be a thing? lol

Have those two ever interacted before?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post

They have, most recently on X-men Red. But it would be too similar to Cyclops on his boyscout days.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post

Lol! I thought about this before. It was def. because of how Cap was being written to be eager to help Jean and the mutants. I guess he prefers working with her over her dead husband, lol. It'd be kinda weird seeing her with the guy he had a war with :P A bit insensitive there, Jeannie!