Page 103 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3173

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Or go all out with underdeveloped villains. Exodus, Astra, Shogun etc.
    patiently waiting for the Children of the Vault to come back

BANNED

They should bring back Pan, the second villain of Carey's run. He has (or had, but you can easily remedy that) the powers and personal files of 300 mutants, including most of Xavier's students.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    patiently waiting for the Children of the Vault to come back
    Or what about Kali from X-Men #81? Did she ever show up again? Maybe she was a one and done villain.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I mean, is it possible Xavier remains an antagonist? If he's using Cerebra technology to amplify his telepathic abilities he may be manipulating mutants to serve his will. Our X-Men may escape the Age of X-Man just to be in the thrall of another telepath
    This theory could work in conjunction with one fan theory that much of the time Lorna's been depicted badly in service to Havok and being his girlfriend, it's been because Professor X forced her into being like that with Havok to keep her from turning out more like Magneto.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    This theory could work in conjunction with one fan theory that much of the time Lorna's been depicted badly in service to Havok and being his girlfriend, it's been because Professor X forced her into being like that with Havok to keep her from turning out more like Magneto.
    Would also explain Emma’s sudden obsession with Cyclops (i know he attracts telepaths but jeez).......it would circle back around to the whole Xavier being a manipulative bastard theory.......though I doubt it, as they’re just bringing him back.......(or is there something to this?)

chuckus xavier invented mayonnaise, he is endgame evil, this is the most important moment in x-men history
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    X-Office: I heard you guys want more Onslaught.

I'm all for giving old villains a fresh coat of paint, especially the weird ones like Sublime and the U-Men.
    More Sauron, bring back Caliban fully, have the Marauders not get re killed so easily again, maybe reestablish the old Inner Circle, maybe update the Neo, the Dark Sisterhood, Red Queen, the N’Gari, have Count Nefaria pop up again, Moses Magnum, maybe tie up the loose end with Adam X and Sinister, maybe bring the Dark Riders back together, maybe have Space Phantoms or Hobgoblin pop up (Kingsley’s out gunned against most X-Men one on one, but if he sends a New Hobgoblin) or even Spidey’s occasional headache the Tri Sentinel.......or whatever happened with the Neo? They where all over the place for a bit (when Cyclops was.......not there), or X Cutioner.......

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    chuckus xavier invented mayonnaise, he is endgame evil, this is the most important moment in x-men history
    Well of course he's evil, he invented mayonnaise.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Perhaps Xavier has arrived with such an apparently good plan that he has managed to convince all the mutants?

Although that would not explain to Apocalypse and Sinister, I do not see what kind of world Xavier can offer them that will satisfy them.
    Apocalypse may still be feeling then effects of Reality Warping.......as well as Mageneto, Blob.......Toad, well, Toad is so low on the X Foe Totem he gets beaten by Madrox with a baseball bat, abducted by Taskmaster for Kraven and Arcade’s Hunt, so maybe he figured he’s safer with a X Team.......Sinister, Mystique, Emma, and Sabertooth aren’t under any obligation to be X Team Material, given the fact that Raven and Emma are right now Hellfire Inner Circle Leaders, Sabertooth is involved into War of the Realms and Sinister was recently apprehended........unless Emma gets the last move in her war with ONE........

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think that this variant shows one of the main problem of FOX X-Men movies. Just a few heroes on sidelines and a lot of X villains front and center that are not even X-Men.
    Yeah.....I thought Shaw died again........and Exodus has been rather.....dormant of late also.......

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    My inner fangirl is very happy to see so many images of Kurt with a sword.
    This fight ended as soon as Wolverine showed up....and really ended when Cyclops started the “fire Optic Blasts in a sweeping arc like he did a few times, like in God Loves, Man Kills.....”

I remember Emma taking out Shaw, but didn’t think she’d killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I remember Emma taking out Shaw, but didn’t think she’d killed him.
    he dead

it was implied that she either beat him to death since he was paralyzed or he absorbed so much kinetic energy because of his Mothervine mutation that he popped

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They should bring back Pan, the second villain of Carey's run. He has (or had, but you can easily remedy that) the powers and personal files of 300 mutants, including most of Xavier's students.
    You mean Pandemedic? Yeah, he was cruel!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    he dead

it was implied that she either beat him to death since he was paralyzed or he absorbed so much kinetic energy because of his Mothervine mutation that he popped
    Ah, that settles that then. Not that he won't be back in like five minutes.

Besides which, I think people are forgetting the part of the HoX/PoX vibe about the secret that will change the past, present and future of the X-Men. This is Hickman - no way are we not going to get scenes from different points in the timeline, including probably the pre-Phoenix-Saga Hellfire Club.