Page 108 of 212 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3173

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I loved it but at the same time i'm afraid. Sometimes big chances imply destroying things someone likes in a big and permanent way.
    Ijust hope Jean won't get screwed on this

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Right. We were just pointing out the two characters with the most buzz don't even have names to redact.

But like cranger said, these lean toward staged promos. We are seeing what Marvel & Hickman want us to see.
    He's a master at selling hype and frills... unfortunately. I want to be excited about this radical change but they're just trying too hard to sell it imo as I'm not one to drool over those chart things at the front of his comics or whatever. Nice seeing more than designs from the cover though, sure.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Hickman and others talking about the future of mutantkind as we go into HoX and PoX
    https://youtu.be/h_hfjRpXW-s
    "Mutants' best days are ahead of them". I'm very excited. It's time for a massive change and the X-Men deserve it.
    Thanks for sharing.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Ijust hope Jean won't get screwed on this
    At this point I think that's super unlikely. I mean, Hickman did say that she was prominent.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    At this point I think that's super unlikely. I mean, Hickman did say that she was prominent.
    Prominent doesn't mean a lot, just mean she will show up a lot. And it was about the minis, I'm more worried about how she will be treated going forward. The character needs build up not another half assed deconstruction

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Prominent doesn't mean a lot, just mean she will show up a lot. And it was about the minis, I'm more worried about how she will be treated going forward. The character needs build up not another half assed deconstruction
    Has anything that has been shown since Jean was brought back by any writer that has written her that she was going to be deconstructed? She's officially one of the faces of the X-Men, I don't think that there's anything that we have to worry about in the context of being fans.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Incredible Member

Has anything that has been shown since Jean was brought back by any writer that has written her that she was going to be deconstructed? She's officially one of the faces of the X-Men, I don't think that there's anything that we have to worry about in the context of being fans.
    Yes, I think so too! I think Marvel has seen since her return how Jean is a cornerstone of the X-Men universe. And one of their leaders. She no longer needs to be Xavier's private nurse like in the 90's. She's her own woman now, and I hope at times she will butt heads with Scott on the steps to take.

Not only that, she is currently the X-men's premier X-woman which seems to be the case for Hickman

Future slim sentinels looks cool and frightening.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm just unbelievably hyped now. Not that it was really necessary as Jonathan Hickman and the X-Men are a match made in heaven for me, but the Marvel marketing machine is really firing all cylinders here.

I also like the fact that we still don't have the faintest idea on what HOX/POX are about. I pray Marvel will resist the temptation to release more information as we get closer to the release date, or outright spoil some content, because I don't know if I can be strong enough to avoid meatier previews.

chonky nimrod has the most sex appeal of the Po10 cast, we need more
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    chonky nimrod has the most sex appeal of the Po10 cast, we need more
    And is one of logans kids. Everyone with hand claws are.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    And is one of logans kids. Everyone with hand claws are.
    Logan missed one?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    He's a master at selling hype and frills... unfortunately. I want to be excited about this radical change but they're just trying too hard to sell it imo as I'm not one to drool over those chart things at the front of his comics or whatever. Nice seeing more than designs from the cover though, sure.
    Exactly

I feel the same way

I’m still looking forward to it

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I loved it but at the same time i'm afraid. Sometimes big chances imply destroying things someone likes in a big and permanent way.
    And personally, I'm very okies with that.
    I've always liked and welcomed change once it is well-thought out and executed...
    it could be with individual characters as with Storm when she went from "Serene Divinity" to "Badass Punk" and then lost her powers.
    It could be a change of scenery as in moving from Westchester to Australia to San Fransisco.
    It could be a directional/tonal change as the transition from Claremont's ideology to Morisson's.
    Sure...I missed some things, and I hated some things but overall, once they were telling interesting, exciting, beauty-fully illustrated stories those changes never bothered me.
    I'm excited to see just how deep and how far HiX-Man will change things.