Page 128 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3173

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    It's "No Humans"

They can have one
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Actually, Logan just has poor grammar. It’s supposed to say: “No, humans allowed.”

It’s a peaceful coexistence just like Charles always wanted.
    I live for these Simpsons references.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Just because someone is proud they fit into the sh!t they wore when they were years younger doesn't make them--- <falls over, tugging skinny jeans up mah legs>

GAaaaaaah!

My point being, Scott isn't the type to tire-swing and we all know Logan can't read or write so this really is just a playful image and not a representation of what's to come.

Oh. Pro-X with the flask feels on brand though.
    Agreed. It reminds me of this cover from the all female X-men.
    http://www.cnjcomics.com/site/wp-con.../xmenyoung.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its crazy to imagine that she's going to be featured in a high profile book
    I know! So excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    HUSK!!!!

Illyana gon' be cutting dem bangs in Paige's sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    The only thing it will say is that Hickman has no interest in using the character for whatever reason.

Which he is well within his right to do so. Insinuating that "it would say much about him" is quite childish.
    I didn't say Hickman. I said Marvel. Thanks for the reply and what I've picked up from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Greenneto is pretty heavily implying that Polaris will have some sort of influence on the story. Just like Danilossusik, Rogue-Girl, and Azazcrawler.
    We'll see. My experience with Marvel so far has been that they like to make things look one way, only to do something else entirely. Like for example, that upcoming Marvel Tales comic where they have Lorna on the cover looking cool and powerful, but the only story inside that involves her is Havok's introductory issues where she's treated poorly to make him look good.

I think aspects of "Green Magneto" are very much meant to hint at Lorna. I also think it would be typical of Marvel to do that with intent to later "reveal" that it's actually hinting at Quicksilver or some other character, and try to pretend anyone who thought otherwise made a mistake in jumping to conclusions. Conclusions they wanted people to jump to, I should add.

In case it's not obvious, I lost my faith in the chances of Marvel putting in good faith efforts with the character in early 2018. I now mentally prep for worst case scenarios because they're more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    How about Polaris?
    I'd be okay with this - as long as it fits her character and it's handled well and respectfully to who she is. My experience with fic writing tells me a vast majority of ideas for characters aren't inherently bad, that's all down to how they're executed.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Agreed. It reminds me of this cover from the all female X-men.
    http://www.cnjcomics.com/site/wp-con.../xmenyoung.jpg
    Thanks for sharing! Love little baby Iceman and Beast, and Betsy's threatening look of course.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    We don't anything about it yet. and tbh Utopia was one of the best things to happen to the X-Men in decades.

Hate M-day all you want but it shook up the status quo and gave us a series of stories for a couple of years.
    Yes but it's ANOTHER variation of the same concept! So, it's not innovative as Marvel hardly tries to sell this event. The mutants separate them from the rest of humanity and the super-heroes teams on Earth? It's not what X-Men's ideology is about: acceptance, anti-discrinations, etc. This is NOT Xavier's dream. And who are their enemies in Mars(or other place bc IDK where they are)?
    With the last cover, I'm very dubitative and afraid of mutants' future because it's not something that they really will do! It's totally against what all the mutants have ever wanted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thanks for sharing! Love little baby Iceman and Beast, and Betsy's threatening look of course.
    Shouldn’t Chibi Jubilee be on fire though?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Shouldn’t Chibi Jubilee be on fire though?
    She had an amulet that protected her for short periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    You’re welcome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I didn't say Hickman. I said Marvel. Thanks for the reply and what I've picked up from it.
    Except Hickman is the one is who is actually writing this book, not "Marvel" so therefore shouldn't any issues you have with the writing in this book be directed at, the you know, writer of said book?

Quote Originally Posted by fridric View Post
    Yes but it's ANOTHER variation of the same concept! So, it's not innovative as Marvel hardly tries to sell this event. The mutants separate them from the rest of humanity and the super-heroes teams on Earth? It's not what X-Men's ideology is about: acceptance, anti-discrinations, etc. This is NOT Xavier's dream. And who are their enemies in Mars(or other place bc IDK where they are)?
    With the last cover, I'm very dubitative and afraid of mutants' future because it's not something that they really will do! It's totally against what all the mutants have ever wanted!!!
    I remember when Morrison started writing the books, so many people whining "This isn't my X-Men!!!!". Looks like Hickman is gonna trigger the same crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by fridric View Post
    Xavier and his dream has always been a crock of sh-t. Its about time they evolve and try something new. Unfortunately Xavier is involved but perhaps he has seen the error in his past ways

House of X & Powers of 10 & Claws There Are 12
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

x-23??????

Monet is the only black person on Mars, Storm leaves in #2 when Chuck unironically asks for her to work the crops
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate