Page 141 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3173
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    What does alive or live mean?
    Words are hard and English language is crap. Why dose knife have a silent k, why not lose the k and just make knife nife?

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    Maybe it’s my English but this is not making any sense to me. How can he be in the new wave of books if he isn’t alive or live?
    They won't be alive when it starts or they won't survive the story. Shocking deaths make more money.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Okay, let's admit for one second the mutants leave Earth for Mars.
    I hope it will force the superheroe community to look at themselves in the mirror, because if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem, and their inaction in the different tragedies mutants faced is at least indifference and probably hypocrisy.
    So much for the "good guys"!
    I’m sure some of them will feel bad, responsible, maybe. Others will probably be happy or relieved. It’s only natural that some heroes aren’t perfect and compassionate. My headcanon is that some of the villains and heroes are slightly bigoted because that’s more realistic than “everyone’s a saint, even the villains!”

I’ve been rereading Johns’ JSA. Tons of those villains early on were really evil, and they felt much more like villains because they were written to be villainous in a much more realistic sense.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 06-23-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Hickman just tweeted this and deleted it less than 2 minutes later, didn’t even have time to reply before he deleted it.

We knew they were terraforming, but here’s more evidence I guess!
    Misdirect.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

I hope it will force the superheroe community to look at themselves in the mirror, because if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem, and their inaction in the different tragedies mutants faced is at least indifference and probably hypocrisy.
    The Avengers do not have the time to solve racism, no.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The Avengers do not have the time to solve racism, no.
    As we know, Captain Hydra was all but ready to get them out of his country

Now they're out of his planet!

If only Phil Sheldon was here to see the X-Men now.

BANNED

I’m sure some of them will feel bad, responsible, maybe. Others will probably be happy or relieved. It’s only natural that some heroes aren’t perfect and compassionate. My headcanon is that some of the villains and heroes are slightly bigoted because that’s more realistic than “everyone’s a saint, even the villains!”

I’ve been rereading Johns’ JSA. Tons of those villains early on were really evil, and they felt much more like villains because they were written to be villainous in a much more realistic sense.
    And that’s what I don’t like. If the Mutants are going to Mars. I’d like to see the Super Hero Community AT LEAST feel bad that they didn’t do as much as they should have. Yes, they have their own problems I get that, but the X-Men always had their backs and fought with many of Earths Heroes. Honestly, I’d be mad if the Avengers or FF OR Defenders or Champions whoever or whatever the hell these new Teams are these days not shed a tear or express some sort of guilt if you will.

That’s just me. That would suck. I’d be more pissed if Captain America tells Scott “Ya know what you guys should have done this years ago” %*^ You Steve Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    And that’s what I don’t like. If the Mutants are going to Mars. I’d like to see the Super Hero Community AT LEAST feel bad that they didn’t do as much as they should have. Yes, they have their own problems I get that, but the X-Men always had their backs and fought with many of Earths Heroes. Honestly, I’d be mad if the Avengers or FF OR Defenders or Champions whoever or whatever the hell these new Teams are these days not shed a tear or express some sort of guilt if you will.

That’s just me. That would suck. I’d be more pissed if Captain America tells Scott “Ya know what you guys should have done this years ago” %*^ You Steve Rogers.
    Exactly why I could never be an avenger fan. they would be all both sides have points and all lives matter missing the point. I can like stories with them but I don't think I could ever mentally truly like the avengers. Here's hoping the mutants teleport them all to Mars and then take earth for themselves.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

But see friend, you're actually onto something. This would be HUGE for Earth 616 and so many potential stories could come from it just like the one you mention. Just one thing that came to mind recently - imagine Storm exploring the cosmos and syncing with many different weather patterns, growing and evolving as she went along. The potential is endless with where they could go with all of this.

dad america please solve racism

Astonishing Member

As we know, Captain Hydra was all but ready to get them out of his country

Now they're out of his planet!

If only Phil Sheldon was here to see the X-Men now.
    Don't insult the one true cap. He did more for mutants then the entirety of the avengers ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It would be absolutely hilarious if the mutants terra-formed mars and teleported all the humans there to start over while they remained on earth. Hickman would truly be a modern genuis if this happened. I don't think anyone would expect that. To make mars inhabitable and then transport the humans there to start over. oh that would be beyond meta.
    This would be amazing. Sorry humans, we're the next evolutionary step on Earth so you gotta go.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Exactly why I could never be an avenger fan. they would be all both sides have points and all lives matter missing the point. I can like stories with them but I don't think I could ever mentally truly like the avengers. Here's hoping the mutants teleport them all to Mars and then take earth for themselves.
    There are only a select few of Avengers that I actually like, but as a team no. But I agree with what your saying. When we had the AvX that was a very irritating Event for me because the Avengers act like they KNOW EVERYTHING. Anyway, I don’t wanna go on a tangent about that, but I just hope the Super Hero community feels some type of way that the X-Men are being pushed off planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Don't insult the one true cap. He did more for mutants then the entirety of the avengers ever will.
    Stevil's plan was to erase mutants from existence or put them in camps.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    dad america please solve racism
    Good luck. First we would have to figure out how a group of people who claim to love Jesus can hate people for simply being brown when Jesus himself was a person of color. Like how can you be all praise jesus, we love Jesus, god is like love your fellow man but we have a deep viseral hate for people simply because they exist. Like it's the definition of crazy. I'm going to go to church and preach love and acceptance but I can't accept someone else simply because they don't look like me. I really feel sorry for them despite people thinking it should be the other way around. Living with that much hate for no logical reason. It has to hurt inside
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Oh, please. Give the 616 humanity a week they will build planet killing rockets to continue killing off mutants.