Page 147 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 3173

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Here's a question:

If Hickman does isolate all mutants from earth, I wonder if the other heroes would care? (Not like I care but I'm curious as to those who might object to them leaving.) Not only that but what about other mutants like Franklin Richards and Half mutants like Namor. W/o rec-conning their history, how will they fit in to this new hickman world? What is the Reed's and Sue's take on mutants since their son is one. That can't be ignored or maybe it can but that would be dumb.
    All good questions that could be explored for months to come. If that's what is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    All good questions that could be explored for months to come. If that's what is going to happen.
    I hope so because it don't make sense to do this big project and not include others that aren't really part of the X-verse but are still mutants. Hopefully they will stay true to the characters and not rec con anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Ughh no minority mutants in the past....none in the future apparently
    Not all tho....+ humans would obviously make in utero mutant testing mandatory

Uh he was saying it to be cheeky....
    Laaaaaaaawd
    I swear it's the one thing that alway leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I wonder if nytimes or somewhere would accept an op-ed piece about what marvel is sort of saying. It's like *S020* we get it, the future is white. Like that's any different. yeesh.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I swear it's the one thing that alway leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I wonder if nytimes or somewhere would accept an op-ed piece about what marvel is sort of saying. It's like *S020* we get it, the future is white. Like that's any different. yeesh.
    To quote Robin Harris

"We got just enough time to check out Futureville. Betcha there's no black people in it." lol

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Here's a question:

If Hickman does isolate all mutants from earth, I wonder if the other heroes would care? (Not like I care but I'm curious as to those who might object to them leaving.) Not only that but what about other mutants like Franklin Richards and Half mutants like Namor. W/o rec-conning their history, how will they fit in to this new hickman world? What is the Reed's and Sue's take on mutants since their son is one. That can't be ignored or maybe it can but that would be dumb.
    X-Men should be allowed to tie-in and affect the "real" Marvel continuity now, so if this is the case I am sure it will be explored to some degree.

Never thought I'd say that, but, seeing that art, I wish Jean would actually wear her '90s outfit...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Never thought I'd say that, but, seeing that art, I wish Jean would actually wear her '90s outfit...
    Her current Marvel Girl costume looks so old and makes her look like a little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    X-Men should be allowed to tie-in and affect the "real" Marvel continuity now, so if this is the case I am sure it will be explored to some degree.
    it will happen somewhere in the future, first Hickman have to establish the status quo0

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    True but Marvel is usually know for doing things off panel. I hope they do as you state. It honestly would make for good story material for the Marvel universe in general. I know there has to be some negative effect for a group of people to leave a massive whole in such a rich universe of heroes and villains. Or maybe not but I feel there is supposed to be a balance somewhere in there

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    well maybe the content will be less white than the promos? At least I wish it was

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    better than Marvel girl

I hope Jean cycles through her many outfits throughout Hickman's X-Men.
    I'm talking constantly. Like, its her new thing. Each issue she puts on a different outfit from her closet.
    Even if the story doesn't warrant it or she's captured or whatever. She's flying the jet? New Outfit. She's off the jet? New Outfit. She's in the heat of battle. New Outfit. The battle is won. Victory outfit. She leaves the room? She re enters in something else.
    This is the kind of DRAMATIC CHANGE the X-verse needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm talking constantly. Like, its her new thing. Each issue she puts on a different outfit from her closet.
    Even if the story doesn't warrant it or she's captured or whatever. She's flying the jet? New Outfit. She's off the jet? New Outfit. She's in the heat of battle. New Outfit. The battle is won. Victory outfit. She leaves the room? She re enters in something else.
    Jean Grey as Janet in the Avengers as "the girl" of the group was the one who designed the uniforms and has always been very fashionista, so I would not be surprised.

Just let McKelvie design her another costume. We. Are. Keeping. The. Gosh. Darn. Green. And. Yellow.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fridric View Post
    For those who made the parallel with the LGBTQ+(I'm gay myself in a European country), I agree with the existence of safe spaces but isolate yourself of the rest of the society doesn't help to integrate/change it in a more progressive way! Never! What would happen if after Stonewall ALL the LGBTQ+ fled the US? Do you really think the situation that the LGBTQ+ have today in the US would be the same? All the rights to marry, to adopt, to not be discriminated or put to jail etc. All of these battles have been won because of those who battled for being considered as equal as straight people in a country where they were disciminated.
    For the LGBTQ+ refugees it's another case, they flee in a country where there's laws which proctect them. So, it's not a isolationist decision!
    The mutants took an EXTREME decision here: this is not Utopia nor Genosha 2.0 as some of you think! They chose to outcast themselves to the rest of humanity in one point and they let behind them the mutants who can't protect themselves alone! They ABANDON their ideal/philosophy in these events! And for what? A break that they can do on Earth and continue to help their race at the same time???
    Baseless speculation...as We know nothing about how this initial twelve-issue story plays out.
    None of us know for certain that that's what they're doing or the reason for doing so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Will Jubilee continue to show up in her tired old shorts and jeans in every scene?