Page 148 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3173

ALSO....

I want everyone to acknowledge Jean's absurd wardrobe changes. Like, HOW is she doing it? WHY? And continually question her.

And am I alone in my confusion that nobody has accused GLUTEN as the cause of the X-Gene?

jk

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think some may be taking it too far. If most mutants move to Mars it is no different then most mutants hiding out in genosha or the mansion except it will be much harder for humans to attack. The x_men if they move.to Mars will proably keep their strongestest mutants basically their bread and butter on Earth and Mars will be like the Xavier institute where they go to grow and learn and once they are adults or popular enough they will be reintroduced into earth society. I see Mars more as an oasis away from humanity while your Xavier, Jean, storm, cyclops are fighting for mutant rights on Earth but now they don't have to worry about children being weaponized. Then you_ll have like your husk, chamber etc teaching on Mars.
    This is quite the plausible, sensible and logical direction in which to go, I think. Still...it's all up to HiX-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I hope Jean cycles through her many outfits throughout Hickman's X-Men.
    I'm talking constantly. Like, its her new thing. Each issue she puts on a different outfit from her closet.
    Even if the story doesn't warrant it or she's captured or whatever. She's flying the jet? New Outfit. She's off the jet? New Outfit. She's in the heat of battle. New Outfit. The battle is won. Victory outfit. She leaves the room? She re enters in something else.
    This is the kind of DRAMATIC CHANGE the X-verse needs.
    Jean just needs to use her powers to change the outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    ALSO....

I want everyone to acknowledge Jean's absurd wardrobe changes. Like, HOW is she doing it? WHY? And continually question her.

And am I alone in my confusion that nobody has accused GLUTEN as the cause of the X-Gene?

jk
    Marvel has to use nostalgic for Jean all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean just needs to use her powers to change the outfit
    I thought that "making a outfit rearranging the molecules" was something that only Jean!Phoenix could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I thought that "making a outfit rearranging the molecules" was something that only Jean!Phoenix could do.
    I can't remember if she ever did it without the Phoenix, but I think in theory she should be able to. I remember Rachel did it recently in like, X-Men Gold.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Here's a question:

If Hickman does isolate all mutants from earth, I wonder if the other heroes would care? (Not like I care but I'm curious as to those who might object to them leaving.) Not only that but what about other mutants like Franklin Richards and Half mutants like Namor. W/o rec-conning their history, how will they fit in to this new hickman world? What is the Reed's and Sue's take on mutants since their son is one. That can't be ignored or maybe it can but that would be dumb.
    Unless the other writers/offices decide to insert it into their ongoing story-lines (even as a passing mention)...then my guess is they don't/won't really care.
    Namor will most likely never relocate...for obvious reasons...he's the King of Atlantis.
    Reed and Sue have never really been involved in the Mutant Struggle and Franklin and Valeria (even though mutants) are seen as part of the F4 so are pretty much exempt from the X-Men's struggles.
    It's not so dumb when...in MU context...it's how people view the X-men as compared to how they accept other heroes/superpowered beings. (Which is somewhat dumb when you really think very hard about it.)

Both Rachel and Jean do it without the Phoenix (jean recently in Xmen Red to change gambit costume , Rachel recently in Xmen gold annual). Nate grey used to do it a lot back in the day.
    During revolution when Jean lost her telekinesis, she used cables telekinesis to do it.

When you can rebuild your body from DNA fragments without the Phoenix, a wardrobe change becomes a trivial thimg

I don't think it would be that hard for Jean to do. Especially considering what seems like her new power levels. Also Storm can change her outfit using electricity. Which i'm not sure i actually understand how she does that. At least i can't remember the logic of it at least.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Both Rachel and Jean do it without the Phoenix (jean recently in Xmen Red to change gambit costume , Rachel recently in Xmen gold annual). Nate grey used to do it a lot back in the day.
    During revolution when Jean lost her telekinesis, she used cables telekinesis to do it.

When you can rebuild your body from DNA fragments without the Phoenix, a wardrobe change becomes a trivial thimg
    That should make them able to disintegrate any Sentinel they throw at them since the principle is the same.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

That should make them able to disintegrate any Sentinel they throw at them since the principle is the same.
    Maybe they can?
    I believe an angry enough Jean could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Unless the other writers/offices decide to insert it into their ongoing story-lines (even as a passing mention)...then my guess is they don't/won't really care.
    Namor will most likely never relocate...for obvious reasons...he's the King of Atlantis.
    Reed and Sue have never really been involved in the Mutant Struggle and Franklin and Valeria (even though mutants) are seen as part of the F4 so are pretty much exempt from the X-Men's struggles.
    It's not so dumb when...in MU context...it's how people view the X-men as compared to how they accept other heroes/superpowered beings. (Which is somewhat dumb when you really think very hard about it.)
    It's not that dumb. I always felt that humans in the MU always respected other heroes because they feel it is something that could happen to them. Like there may be a one in a billion chance of them being hit by cosmic rays or getting injected with a super soilder serum but there is still hope. Whereas with mutants if they aren't born one they will never be one, meaning they can become obsolete. It's funny cause i had this conversation the other day, it's like white america, the main stream politicians imo opinion go the wrong way by only talking about diversity and in 2050 everyone will be diverse. Well if as a white male(which i'm not) all i'm hearing is diverse diverse diverse and everyone will be mating with everyone i can kind of see how they feel like they must just want us to go extinct like the dinosaurs. Branding is everything. I'd rather politicians not talk about diversity and just make the damn laws. Cause talk is cheap anyway. Mutants saying we are the future we are the future is no different imo.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-24-2019 at 11:15 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Maybe they can?
    I believe an angry enough Jean could do it.
    Yeah, but that level of telekinesis is like, Molecule Man levels. I do not know if I like that Rachel and Jean are so powerful.

Maybe a sentinel is too big? Change colors of clothes seems easier

The clothing they wear is usually made out of unstable molecules. I would imagine it would be easier to alter unstable molecules and rearrange them than it would be to disintegrate stable molecules.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.