Page 150 of 212 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3173
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, colors can change, but I like that her clothes look almost "normal". Something like the modern Spider-Woman suit with the jacket would be perfect for her.

Attachment 83776
    They will never move away from the dated spandex after the movie/Morrison backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They will never move away from the dated spandex after the movie/Morrison backlash.
    There must be something in between the horrible black leather of the movies and Marvel Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    There is no doubt hickman is a good writer imo. I just worry for the branding of the x-men and what the x-men will look like. But i will not deny hickman is a great writer. a lack of diversity doesn't mean someone can't write it just means they are limited as a person. So i'm sure i'll enjoy his x-men i'm just hoping it's without the bad taste in my mouth. You can enjoy something and respect someones genius and still be hurt that even geniuses don't realize your value as a human being.
    What I'm worried about is most of the other Xmen apart from Scott, Jean, Storm, Wolverine and a few others being wallpaper during HOx and pox. But I guess I'll just have to look forward to the books that come after to see my favorite obscure characters

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    What I'm worried about is most of the other Xmen apart from Scott, Jean, Storm, Wolverine and a few others being wallpaper during HOx and pox. But I guess I'll just have to look forward to the books that come after to see my favorite obscure characters
    Considering everything that Hickman has written, I have the feeling that Wolverine is practically imposed from above. I can not imagine him having a great interest in the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    I try not to think about that too much. Aside from Jean i didn't really like most of the character's who were the focus of Grant Morrison run but i thoroughly enjoyed the story he told. It was cohesive and interesting showed mutant diversity. I honestly feel the worst thing you can do is tell a creator where to go with a story. I just sometimes don't understand why everyone in said story has to be white.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Here's a question:

If Hickman does isolate all mutants from earth, I wonder if the other heroes would care? (Not like I care but I'm curious as to those who might object to them leaving.) Not only that but what about other mutants like Franklin Richards and Half mutants like Namor. W/o rec-conning their history, how will they fit in to this new hickman world? What is the Reed's and Sue's take on mutants since their son is one. That can't be ignored or maybe it can but that would be dumb.
    I do not think they care about the fact that their son is a mutant. This was never very relevant to the FF except during Onslaugh event.

Anyway I doubt the X-men try to force someone to live on Mars. They will simply give mutants a choice to try a new life away from humanity or to continue living on Earth praying that they will not be killed by supremacists, killer machines, government soldiers or some kind of disease.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    No.
    I want her TK carting a comically large wardrobe around everywhere she goes-- like that literal lady-wardrobe in Beauty and the Beast
    I would read the **** outta this, just FYI.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Considering everything that Hickman has written, I have the feeling that Wolverine is practically imposed from above. I can not imagine him having a great interest in the character.
    Reading his Avengers run, it's pretty hard to argue that Wolverine wasn't there on editor's orders.

Mighty Member

Here's a question:

If Hickman does isolate all mutants from earth, I wonder if the other heroes would care? (Not like I care but I'm curious as to those who might object to them leaving.) Not only that but what about other mutants like Franklin Richards and Half mutants like Namor.
    Former is too busy complaining about losing his godhood and needing a kick in the crotch while the later owns the ocean. I don't think either of them will do much.

W/o rec-conning their history, how will they fit in to this new hickman world? What is the Reed's and Sue's take on mutants since their son is one. That can't be ignored or maybe it can but that would be dumb.
    The only time Reed and Sue did anything for mutants was when they advocated against superhuman registration during Acts of Vengeance. I'm sure Marvel swept that under the rug.

Reed was pro Phoenix Five at the beginning of AvsX, he is a lot more mutant friendly than the Avengers.

Reed was pro Phoenix Five at the beginning of AvsX, he is a lot more mutant friendly than the Avengers.
    In fairness, so was McCoy and Black Panther. Basically every genius was on the P5's side.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    In fairness, so was McCoy and Black Panther. Basically every genius was on the P5's side.
    Beast changed sides all the time. Stark and Hank Pym were pro Avengers (well, they caused the Phoenix Five mess to start).

Beast changed sides all the time. Stark and Hank Pym were pro Avengers (well, they caused the Phoenix Five mess to start).
    Wolverine started the mess, pure and simple.

Mighty Member

That event confused me.

Why was the Phoenix randomly blowing up planets? Seriously, the Avengers had every right to be worried about a giant bird made of space fire blowing up planets headed towards Earth, then Wolverine gives the Avengers a crapload of BS, and then punching happens.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Wolverine started the mess, pure and simple.
    He did but I also wish Storm had called him on his BS instead of flying off back to the X-men never telling the Avengers her experience with the PF which would have contradicted Wolverine's misinformation