Page 175 of 212 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3173
    Mighty Member

I don't care what the origin of mutants are so long as it doesn't involve something stupid like the Phoenix making a body to shag Odin and all mutantkind being descended from their excessive copulation.

Something tells me that's the origin Arron will probably make.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I don't care what the origin of mutants are so long as it doesn't involve something stupid like the Phoenix making a body to shag Odin and all mutantkind being descended from them excessive copulation.
    Meanwhile, Jason Aaron sweats nervously reading this post, the thought that his issue about the 1.000.000 B. C. Phoenix leaking makes him reconsider the safety of social media and messaging apps.

The origin of mutants is Zarrko the Tomorrow Man arriving in the future a few years from now, stealing samples of Jonathan Hickman's hair from the floor of a barber shop, then going back to ancient times and splicing two follicles into the DNA of every primitive he can find so that they form an X.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Meanwhile, Jason Aaron sweats nervously reading this post, the thought that his issue about the 1.000.000 B. C. Phoenix leaking makes him reconsider the safety of social media and messaging apps.
    lol hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The origin of mutants is Zarrko the Tomorrow Man arriving in the future a few years from now, stealing samples of Jonathan Hickman's hair from the floor of a barber shop, then going back to ancient times and splicing two follicles into the DNA of every primitive he can find so that they form an X.
    wouldn't mind this actually happening lol

Mighty Member

I'm hoping Hickman fixes who's the oldest mutant. First is was Apocalypse, then it was Selene, and now it's this weird Phoenix host Odin shags.

why even have a 1,000,000 BC phoenix when 1,000,000 BC iron fist has the best thighs of the group lol ayy imao i just ended that firebird's whole career

I'm hoping Hickman fixes who's the oldest mutant. First is was Apocalypse, then it was Selene, and now it's this weird Phoenix host Odin shags.
    Maybe Hickman will make them all the same person.

Comic Geek in General

I don't care what the origin of mutants are so long as it doesn't involve something stupid like the Phoenix making a body to shag Odin and all mutantkind being descended from their excessive copulation.

Something tells me that's the origin Arron will probably make.
    I though all Superpowers, Mutant, Inhuman, Eternals, Externals stemmed from Celestials, as well as all life (Gamma Radiation and Cosmic Rays are still part of the Hulks and FF, and radiation spider bits for Spider-Man)

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    I though all Superpowers, Mutant, Inhuman, Eternals, Externals stemmed from Celestials, as well as all life (Gamma Radiation and Cosmic Rays are still part of the Hulks and FF, and radiation spider bits for Spider-Man)
    Wow, that's so dumb. I can't believe they let Aaron write that stuff, lol. That's the type of stuff the next writers can just ignore when his run is done.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Wow, that's so dumb. I can't believe they let Aaron write that stuff, lol. That's the type of stuff the next writers can just ignore when his run is done.
    It's a Destiny Force thing, probably.

BANNED

Should be Selene, because she's a mommy.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

It may end up being Sinister. lol Hickman did say to watch him work, in that department.

Comic Geek in General

Maybe the origins of Mutants stem from both a Kryptonian and Manhattan........nah, that would probably never happen, unless Disney buys the Distinguished Competition

Beyond some plot with Apocalypse and derivatives, I think that the origin of the mutants matters very little

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Beyond some plot with Apocalypse and derivatives, I think that the origin of the mutants matters very little
    It is better if it is just left to natural evolution like in our real world.