Page 187 of 212 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3173
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't think the soulsword can exist without Yana being alive, someone know more about the soulsword?
    The last/first time she died, Kitty got it. And has multiple times before. In AUs Piotr has gotten it as well. It's doable.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think the soulsword can exist without Yana being alive, someone know more about the soulsword?
    I know it is a part of her but colossus was using it on Bendis future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm not saying that she is but she can phase and has metal skin. The soul sword could be borrowed, colossus himself has used it in some futures were yana is dead.
    At the moment she isn't taking from other mutants.
    Kitty was the first inheritor of the Soulsword in 616.

It passed on after she dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Kitty was the first inheritor of the Soulsword in 616.

Thanks, so it is 100% proved that others can inherit it.

My guess is that the chimera characters are Nate's creations in order to try and get his world back in line.

what if they're all robots while thiccrod and sentinel ghidorah are mutants in suits
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

It has been wielded by Kurt and his family, Margali and Amanda Sefton. It was hidden inside Kurt for a time but returned to Yana after Pixie discovered it and Yana came back to claim it.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    It has been wielded by Kurt and his family, Margali and Amanda Sefton. It was hidden inside Kurt for a time but returned to Yana after Pixie discovered it and Yana came back to claim it.
    So: the soul sword can definitely be transferred and while it's looking likely that it is the case, it does NOT have to be to a blood relative.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    My guess is that the chimera characters are Nate's creations in order to try and get his world back in line.
    I don't think so
    Poor Nate was butchered and demonized too much that he will probably go to limbo for a long time.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-05-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't think so
    Poor Nate was butchered and demonized too much that he will probably go to limbo for a long time.
    Aren't they involved in Age of X-Man Omega?

Personally I think Hickman is going to take the idea of mutants working together to the next level and certain x-genes will be able to combine with others to create a "perfect" mutant. I don't think mutants like Xavier, Storm, Jean, Rachel will be able to do it but perhaps true alpha mutants or mutants somehow related can combine to create something more "omega". It would also explain the group of mutants being an orgy. Mutants are meant to connect.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Aren't they involved in Age of X-Man Omega?
    I honestly don't know but I don't believe they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    what if they're all robots while thiccrod and sentinel ghidorah are mutants in suits
    The Sentinels were the mutants all along

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I wonder how today's fans would take things like Storm getting depowered for years by Claremont... I look at it as the absolute top of Ororo's character arc, while if that was done today it would probably cause an outcry over nerfing, race, misogyny and whatnot!
    Hmmm it would depend on how it was done and her character is handled but I wouldn’t scoff at Storm being depowered. If she were written as some welling/damsel who needs saving then.... yeah, I would be be nerd- ragey livid.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Personally I think Hickman is going to take the idea of mutants working together to the next level and certain x-genes will be able to combine with others to create a "perfect" mutant. I don't think mutants like Xavier, Storm, Jean, Rachel will be able to do it but perhaps true alpha mutants or mutants somehow related can combine to create something more "omega". It would also explain the group of mutants being an orgy. Mutants are meant to connect.
    Interesting theory… After all, according to Darwin, mutations that tend to stay in the gene pool are mutations that confer an advantage in survival.
    In 'Slan' written by Van Vogt, the next stage to evolution are humans kinder, cleverer, stronger, more stable emotionally and able to read minds on a planet not in very good shape (like nowadays…). I can see how it can give an advantage. Alas, the same as in 'X-men': they are hunted and feared…

But in X-men stories, almost mutations are different: what is in common between Angel and Jean? I fail to see how you can make a race of individuals so different… And for what advantage? Yes, they are different from humans. But once humans are no more a part of the equation…