Page 202 of 212 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3173
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Soulsword waifu is gonna end up being Magik fused with Colossus dragon ball style, and the people who waifu her will have to endure her being half male
    Never stopped Steven Universe fans with Stevonnie. Will hardly do anything to X-Fans' infamous lust.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Soulsword waifu is gonna end up being Magik fused with Colossus dragon ball style, and the people who waifu her will have to endure her being half male
    So she's gonna be the way for Killyana to become canon without giving up on Kittylossus?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So she's gonna be the way for Killyana to become canon without giving up on Kittylossus?
    oh hell no

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    oh hell no
    What's the matter with an incest related threesome? Don't be such a prude!

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Metal Momma.
    Mommayanna Katsputin

It's a good idea solve half the problems, just join Rachel in the fusion like Steven Universe style and boom you will never have to worry about who is the greatest love of Kitty she will have the whole package .

If it works we'll never have to worry about useless discussions about who betrayed who first. Let's fuse Scott and Logan or Jean and Emma and the war between the fans will finally end.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It's a good idea solve half the problems, just join Rachel in the fusion like Steven Universe style and boom you will never have to worry about who is the greatest love of Kitty she will have the whole package .

If it works we'll never have to worry about useless discussions about who betrayed who first. Let's fuse Scott and Logan or Jean and Emma and the war between the fans will finally end.
    We already have Diamond Patch (Logan/Emma) we need the Scott/Jean combination!
    DnawSvLU4AAxOUX.jpg

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I'm more interested in the Kitty/Nightcrawler amalgam.

Also- just a thought. With the inclusion of Monet as a major character in this storyline- is it possible that with the xmen bringing young mutants to this new landscape to colonize (I know. Flip the mythos) perhaps the M-twins with their Gestalt Powerset are being used to create the POX mashups, respectively?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    We already have Diamond Patch (Logan/Emma) we need the Scott/Jean combination!
    DnawSvLU4AAxOUX.jpg
    Problem solved but since this version of Logan and Emma has the predominant masculine part then I propose that the fusion of Jean and Scott has the predominant feminine part.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I'm more interested in the Kitty/Nightcrawler amalgam.

Also- just a thought. With the inclusion of Monet as a major character in this storyline- is it possible that with the xmen bringing young mutants to this new landscape to colonize (I know. Flip the mythos) perhaps the M-twins with their Gestalt Powerset are being used to create the POX mashups, respectively?
    I'm all for a St. Croix new world order with the M-Twins at the center of it, but the idea that current Marvel would use story points/characters from Generation X to sweep the whole line is doubtful. #bringbackSynch
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Problem solved but since this version of Logan and Emma has the predominant masculine part then I propose that the fusion of Jean and Scott has the predominant feminine part.
    Jean is fused with Magneto

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I feel like most problems on the X-books come from how horny the characters and readers are.
    Things could be so much better if everything was a little less horny.
    Having the perpetual horn is what makes the X-fandom special. More horn, not less.
    Last edited by Foon4000; 07-08-2019 at 02:38 PM.

The libido will bring destruction. Libido backwards is Odibil. This includes the letters d, i, and o. Swap o for fellow letter e, and libido secretly means die. STOP BEING HORNY!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The libido will bring destruction. Libido backwards is Odibil. This includes the letters d, i, and o. Swap o for fellow letter e, and libido secretly means die. STOP BEING HORNY!
    Alternatively, don’t swap for “o,” and IT WAS ME, DIO!

I thought it was all three fused together. Isn't there one image of steel girl phasing through something?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/