Page 206 of 212 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3173

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I feel there are too many A-list women on that cover for the other half of it to be more women as well. I'm thinking it's the same characters in different costumes or versions of themselves.
    You make a good point! Who we thought was Polaris could easily just be a different version of Rogue.

Not sure how different she can make Mystique though

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    You make a good point! Who we thought was Polaris could easily just be a different version of Rogue.
    Looks like Jubilee to me.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I feel there are too many A-list women on that cover for the other half of it to be more women as well. I'm thinking it's the same characters in different costumes or versions of themselves.
    That would make sense because the boot and glove that are off panel look like It could be Jean's 90's costume to me. The yellow is close to that of the yellow on Rogue costume rather than a green. Though I do hope Polaris gets a cover.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Is this good? I’m trying to find a better one.
    > Mystique

Cover ruined. Should've used Jubilee or Lorna
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    > Mystique

True.
    10 char

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    > Mystique

You may be joking, but I agree. We're seeing waaay too much of her. Got more covers & interiors with her than Monet, Husk, Psylocke, Domino, or Jubilee. Actual good characters. lol

Spectacular Member

Slightly OT, but a comic book shop near me (Glasgow, UK) will be doing a midnight release of HoX on the 24th. I've never been to a midnight release of anything in my life, but I'm considering going. Are they midnight releases in the US as well?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    this is the one
    Thank you!
    Where is Lorna?Karma?Monet- Also isnt that Asian Betsy and not British Betsy? We need some melanin on this cover.. Also Mystique gotta go.. I am tired of her.. like seriously..

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Where is Lorna?Karma?Monet- Also isnt that Asian Betsy and not British Betsy? We need some melanin on this cover.. Also Mystique gotta go.. I am tired of her.. like seriously..
    Yeah, I am always hoping to see more Monet. Maybe she'll be on more HOX 3 variants since that's the first cover she appeared on. So it's a wait. Also, join the club for people tired of Mystique. Especially when we see more of her than some actual X-Men.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

They deserve to be there, you're right. I hope they are on the other half.

Dani and Magik filled the New Mutant quota. Its why Im not surprised that Karma (and Magma) arent there

why the mystique hate? everywhere people saying she shouldn't be there. She isone of the most well known x-women

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    why the mystique hate? everywhere people saying she shouldn't be there. She isone of the most well known x-women
    She's not a X-Woman.
    "Cable was right!"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't hate her, in fact she is entertaining on her own way. But she is more like a villain, she could be there but maybe other fans felt other heroes deserved it more.

She is a villain. Not a X-Woman.