Page 207 of 212 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3173
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    She's not a X-Woman.
    And she's a stale & over-used. Lol

As bland as she is, stop showing her so damn much.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-09-2019 at 07:59 AM.

She's not a X-Woman.
    Love it or hate it, she is one.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Mystique isn't a stale villain; we have Arcade for that.

But gone are the days where she could bully the Avengers for their lunch money.
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

Mystique isn't a stale villain; we have Arcade for that.

But gone are the days where she could bully the Avengers for their lunch money.
    She is.. Mystique in her current forum tricked on her adopted daughters man Gambit, is Chucks baby Mama, had an affair with Iceman( still makes no sense), is one of Wolverines many notches, a horrible mother to Nightcrawler, and in a toxic relationship with Creed. Where is her agency? She was shrewd and calculating when CC was writing her now.. NOw she is pale imitation of her former self. I often wonder if all this was done to erase her relationship with Destiny.. I really do..

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Dani and Magik filled the New Mutant quota. Its why Im not surprised that Karma (and Magma) arent there
    Magma always get paid dust so I am not surprised with that..

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'm still mad Marvel put out a book where Mystique pulls deuces on Sabretooth, Laura and Daken.
    "Cable was right!"

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

That's great that you think that, but for example I think there's no one more "stale", boring and who's appeal confounds me more than Sabretooth and yet you seem to find him quite compelling. I think Mystique has earned her place on any X-cover and I think she's really interesting even on her worst day. X-woman or not.

Emma shouldn't be there. She isn't a member of the X-men anymore, her tenure on the team was long but limited, it was enterely dependant on keeping other character dead and she is currently a villain/ antihero at best.

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    That's great that you think that, but for example I think there's no one more "stale", boring and who's appeal confounds me more than Sabretooth and yet you seem to find him quite compelling. I think Mystique has earned her place on any X-cover and I think she's really interesting even on her worst day. X-woman or not.
    I don't like mystique but I think she deserves the space.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    Creed is bland & played out too. I preferred when he was inverted because he's been a pathetic excuse for a villain since Austen destroyed him 2003, and that's the only version writers wanna use.

Now that he's reverted to his pathetic D-list villain self, I am sick of him. That pathetic showing in War of the Realms was my jumping off point. I have no interest reading about him or seeing him advertised, as lame as he is. I will say at least Mystique is a successful villain. But I think her & Creed are equally bland these days.

Seeing both him & Mystique lowered some of my hype for HOX / POX.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-09-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    why the mystique hate? everywhere people saying she shouldn't be there. She isone of the most well known x-women
    Not to mention the books are called house of x and powers of x not house of X-Men and so on. So technically any mutant can be there.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

I have the impression that even the writers don't agree on who is Mystique.
    The result is a character so changing that she lacks depth and personnality.
    At least when Destiny was alive, Mystique was a little bit more stable…

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Emma shouldn't be there. She isn't a member of the X-men anymore, her tenure on the team was long but limited, and she is currently a villain/ antihero at best.
    I disagree with you. Emma has been in important character to the X-Men mythos since her first appearance. Whether as a member of the Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club, Co-Leader of Generation X, member/co-head/icon of the X-Men, anti-hero, etc. she deserves to be on that cover.

it was enterely dependant on keeping other character dead
    I'm so glad that Emma's tertiary mutant power is to keep dead characters from being revived/used/etc.....

Meanwhile I think that the glove and leg either belong to Polaris, Rachel, or Nori. I say this as the glove has what could be lightning or energy crackling on it and the combo of the leg and boot reminds me of the lame "Marvel Girl" costume Rachel inherited.

Like it or not, however brief or long, Mystique HAS been on an X-Team. As has Sabertooth. As has Emma. Magneto. Namor. Lady Mastermind. Lots of "villains".

Also, I think a lot of folks use the moniker of X-person/woman/man/whomever as a more all encompassing X-character identifier and not always meant to indicate exclusive membership under the Xavier flag.

<shrug>

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not to mention the books are called house of x and powers of x not house of X-Men and so on. So technically any mutant can be there.
    yeah, it's about mutants not x-men
    Very often villains are x-men too. So let mystique be on the cover