Page 21 of 212 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Xavier.

(Stryfe)Cable's the one that X-cutioner'd Xavier in the Song, and why Charlie is sitting next to human genius Moira.

That's a good theory, I like it. The way X had been acting, he deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Clearly, it’s the evil green lobster...just look at those heady eyes...
    Bill's not evil! He's just really smart.

Mighty Member

Wasn't there a 4chan leak that said Hickman would work on X-Men months ago? Wonder what else about that was accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    No one has said this yet, strangely:

Maybe this is a reconfiguration of X-History and that woman next to Charles is someone with a new lease on life after a major historical alteration.

Maybe that woman is Cassie.

On a related note, I would MUCH prefer that this is a rejiggering of history i.e. retcons, rather than more dumb time travel meet-up garbage. Let BOTA die already.
    This really smells like retcons

lots of different versions of characters from Aus and diferent eras.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Wasn't there a 4chan leak that said Hickman would work on X-Men months ago? Wonder what else about that was accurate.
    Someone could post them again, because I don't remember it

If they are going to retcon stuff, then i hope that this mean than Daniel Way and Jephb Loeb Wolverine is no more. Because they pretty much ruined him.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    If they are going to retcon stuff, then i hope that this mean than Daniel Way and Jephb Loeb Wolverine is no more. Because they pretty much ruined him.
    Lol maybe that's why there's 3 Wolverines. He'll get a real defaul past & do away with the memory implants, which was just a cheap way to get away with retcons. Lol

I vouch for everything with Creed since 2003 being dropped & seriously cleaning him back up. I liked the inversion, but it went nowhere & has been undone anyway. So reset & erase all his post-2002 stuff. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Lol maybe that's why there's 3 Wolverines. He'll get a real defaul past & do away with the memory implants, which was just a cheap way to get away with retcons. Lol

I vouch for everything with Creed since 2003 being dropped & seriously cleaning him back up. I liked the inversion, but it went nowhere & has been undone anyway. So reset & erase all his post-2002 stuff. Lol
    The most likely is that they would go back to his 80s when we just got hints of hints of it, but nothing about it would be especified, beyond a couple of memories.

Also hey, it would help Creed too considering that Loen and Way never did much for him.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Below. I recall a number of people/sites that stepped in to try to debunk it right after.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...k_xpost_rxmen/
    Last edited by jmc247; 03-24-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    If that is Moira, I’m happy to see her.
    Really annoyed that Banshee is missing.
    Yeah I will be massively disappointed if Banshee comes back, gets sorted out and is then just shuffled off to sit in his castle twiddling his thumbs. That would be a massive waste of potential.

I'm hoping Rosenberg is still writing something after these two series are completed. It does seem a bit stupid to allow the poor bloke over a year to build up to a story then take him off it as soon as he hits his stride.

BANNED

I'm pretty sure Bleeding Cool reported a couple months ago that Age of X-Man was created because the actual next big X-Men things was delayed. Hickman said yesterday he's been working on this for over a year.

Johnboy Hickman gon' fix Wolverine, the Phoenix, the Bush presidency, Charles' legs, the Last Stand, and Magneto's hairline, mark my words.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Bleeding Cool article about 4Chan rumors from last July basically 4Chan got a good amount right it seems now.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...4chan-rumours/

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I'm pretty sure Bleeding Cool reported a couple months ago that Age of X-Man was created because the actual next big X-Men things was delayed. Hickman said yesterday he's been working on this for over a year.
    Makes sense, since it seemed like it should have happned already and got delayed for reasons

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Below. I recall a number of people/sites that stepped in to try to debunk it right after.

And even before that Bleeding Cool reported Jonathan Hickman had signed exclusively with Marvel. I guess both rumours were partially incorrect but got the main bit right. As for the 4chan rumour, most of the rest sounds like speculation to be honest, some believable admittedly (Hickman on Uncanny and a relaunched adjectiveless, Rosenberg on a spin-off team book)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Another few details I noticed upon looking again at Mark Brooks' promo piece:

- Most of the characters are looking at the viewer but Magneto seems to be looking down to Charles, while Lilandra and Jean seem to be both looking at either Magneto or at Charles as well.

- The gun in Cable's hands... Forge's neutralizer gun? Although it doesn't quite look the same.

- Kurt is sporting his look from his first mini by Dave Cockrum.

- The lady sitting on the bench with Charley has to be Moira. I wanna say she wore similar clothes on her "afternoon date" issue from Excalibur but don't have the comics at hand to verify it. But that's very much her style.
    Do you mean this one? Where they went to Paris?
    Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 18.36.08.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Seems like 4 chan got maybe the initial plans