Page 39 of 212 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Don't wanna see Uncanny rebooted so soon.
    Failing titles use this strategy.
    Nowadays it just seems the norm. I guess to keep things "Fresh & Interesting", but all it does is keep stories & characters from developing.

Rosenberg's Uncanny is doing great from what he says. And Bunn's Uncanny was cancelled at 19, even thought it was still in the solid numbers at that point. The estimates for issue 19 said the numbers were 33,318, which some books peak at, but that was the decline after 19 issues and a lot of editorial story hijacking.

Meanwhile books like Weapon X stick around until the sales hit 18,045.

Of course the estimates aren't official and don't take many things into account, but that's all we have to go on. So assuming the numbers are similar or somewhat close far as status.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-28-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Status quo is god. Expect more Jean Scott Logan drama in the next months.
    it is dead.

The promo image teased another Jean/Scott/Emma love triangle

This topic is basically speculation, hard to derail it

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    This topic is basically speculation, hard to derail it
    I suppose talking about the promo pic isn't too OT.

But yeah, it does seem to tease the triangle again with Emma winning again it seems, since she's right between Scott & Jean.

Meanwhile, Jean will go back to being glued to him. I guess it's progress she was allowed to have even a small fling with Bishop.

I wonder how much stuff is getting set up for Hickman. Apparently he's been in talks for a while.

This came up in Creed's thread. But was Graydon resurrected for Hickman's possible revamp. Kill off Stryker and replace him with a younger more ruthless mutant hater? Magneto's go back to more standard villainy, with his brotherhood. Sabretooth's reset.

Hopefully we don't go complete 90's, but Hickman may set up to take some of the things from that era and expand on them in more depth. Rather than just rehashing old stuff in half-assed fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

But yeah, it does seem to tease the triangle again with Emma winning again it seems, since she's right between Scott & Jean.

Meanwhile, Jean will go back to being glued to him. I guess it's progress she was allowed to have even a small fling with Bishop.

I wonder how much stuff is getting set up for Hickman. Apparently he's been in talks for a while.

This came up in Creed's thread. But was Graydon resurrected for Hickman's possible revamp. Kill off Stryker and replace him with a younger more ruthless mutant hater? Magneto's go back to more standard villainy, with his brotherhood. Sabretooth's reset.

Hopefully we don't go complete 90's, but Hickman may set up to take some of the things from that era and expand on them in more depth. Rather than just rehashing old stuff in half-assed fashion.
    When was Stryker killed and where did Graydon come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Weapon X, the last comic I think.

I see you missed the last Weapon X issue. You didn't miss anything good. Just a rushed half-assed conclusion.

In any case, the final issue of Weapon X.
    GC.jpg
    GC2.jpg
    GC3.jpg
    Bravo for Creed. Stryker's the biggest-named character he's killed in his career. lol Assuming anything from this run sticks-besides the obvious reversion.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-28-2019 at 07:41 PM.

BANNED

still better than any other X-book at the time

Well Jean is standing next to Vulcan. That means she's going to get some of that third Summers' peenus.

*nudges the thread off track some more*

I see you missed the last Weapon X issue. You didn't miss anything good. Just a rushed half-assed conclusion.

GC.jpg
    GC2.jpg
    GC3.jpg
    Bravo for Creed. Stryker's the biggest-named character he's killed in his career. lol Assuming anything from this run sticks-besides the obvious reversion.
    I missed the entire Weapon X series. I didnt read that crap...lol. Thanks

Even in real life. It also matched up with Brad x Angelina x Jennifer. Which is still going. The bad guys & girls always seem to win. lol
    What’s the definition of “win” here? I’m no seeing how it’s a win, looking at the end result.

Maybe the “bad guys” always screw someone over. But it often doesn’t end well for them either.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Well Jean is standing next to Vulcan. That means she's going to get some of that third Summers' peenus.
    Well C.B. Says everything in the pic is placed for a reason. The fact that the obvious 3 with the history & triangle are crammed right next to each other is reason to expect more triangle drama. Otherwise, put Jean next to Bishop if that was going anywhere.

I missed the entire Weapon X series. I didn't read that crap...lol. Thanks
    Again,lucky you. I suppose you could've read & appreciated the girl named Monet who showed up. But it was Monet in name & outfit only. No shock Pak didn't get her characterization right when he screwed up everyone else. lol

He needs to stick to children's books & teen characters, because he doesn't seem to have a serious or good voice for adults-especially characters that should be gritty mercs & assassins. He also doesn't know the meaning of "invert." And is not good at picking his humor to match a cast, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    What’s the definition of “win” here? I’m no seeing how it’s a win, looking at the end result.

Maybe the “bad guys” always screw someone over. But it often doesn’t end well for them either.
    Unless the bad guys get killed off, beaten to Hell, or tortured, then they got off pretty easy. Emma walks away with the man they both wanted, and Jean is left dead. Things seemed to work fine for the former. Then despite her relationship ended, it ended partly because she cheated, rather than getting to experience her man cheating on her, and then being killed shortly after. Emma gets off fairly easy with anything questionable she does. Unless I did miss an issue of her actually getting beaten to a pulp & humiliated.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

GC.jpg
    GC2.jpg
    GC3.jpg
    lol the art team replaced Deathstrike with Elektra and Monet with Kitty.
    "Cable was right!"

Okay so I am trying to put this together. One side we have Emma, Logan, Jean, Cyclops, Jubilee, Warpath and Gateway (thought he was dead but he is a really easy one to bring back.)

The other team is consisted of Storm, Dazzler, Firestar, Beast, Bishop, Cable and Angel.

There is going to be a Storm solo mini when she was a kid. X-babies mini. Weapon X book. Nigtcrawler solo.

Lilandra and Vulcan means there will be a Shi'ar story arc.

NightGambit and MajikMoonColossus are maybe Sinister clones the way he is reaching out to NightGambint.

Toad (maybe another supporting character), Warlock is already producing a story in uncanny, I feel like all the villains are just going to be villains used in the arcs. Cable, Apocalypse, Charles, Magneto, Moira are characters that are going to be included in larger overall event.

Maybe another Exiles book per Blink, Iceman solo and a Brotherhood solo per Toad (Just wishful thinking). Not sure if that is Phoenix force or Rachel. So i'm not going to speculate. This is all just guessing anyway.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 03-29-2019 at 08:17 AM.

Well C.B. Says everything in the pic is placed for a reason. The fact that the obvious 3 with the history & triangle are crammed right next to each other is reason to expect more triangle drama. Otherwise, put Jean next to Bishop if that was going anywhere.
    Triangle will be back for sure and also expect major developments for the grey-summers family. Are present cable, rachel, jean, scott, gabriel, baby havok LOL
    I owuld love Bishop and Jean to continue, but everything has to go back to what it was

Unless the bad guys get killed off, beaten to Hell, or tortured, then they got off pretty easy. Emma walks away with the man they both wanted, and Jean is left dead. Things seemed to work fine for the former. Then despite her relationship ended, it ended partly because she cheated, rather than getting to experience her man cheating on her, and then being killed shortly after. Emma gets off fairly easy with anything questionable she does. Unless I did miss an issue of her actually getting beaten to a pulp & humiliated.
    Emma get off easily everytime. She got humiliated by Jean on Morrison run, but then she got Scott as prize. So she won the game
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-29-2019 at 08:30 AM.