Page 4 of 212 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

No Nate Grey in sight

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    so how do you guys feel with marvel basically saying new x-men 114 was last milestone of franchise?
    I mean, it’s true.

What’s with some of these costumes? Jean and Storm are sporting retro looks, but Emma is still in her Black outfit. Wolverine has gone Weapon X. And there are some character fusions or something...

Edit: Wolverine is on there more than once! What’s even going on?
    Last edited by Hizashi; 03-23-2019 at 03:33 PM.

that art looks beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    Psylocke missing, not a good sign.
    deported back to britain?..... could be sitting this one out in the luxury of Braddock's manor along with meggan and brian
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    So the characters at the far left and far right, are they "evolved" versions of Nightcrawler and Magik?

And is this promo art the major cast? If so, my excitement level is ... meh.
    Probably future kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    deported back to britain?..... could be sitting this one off in the luxury Braddock manor along with meggan and brian
    Psylocke isn't the only one, Lorna isn't their either. Perhaps they are going off on their own team maybe. Of course we don't know if AoXM continues as a separate world after this, it's possible some of the characters stay behind in the AoXM incarnation.

Carlos Villa's Rictor redesign (featuring a spiky vest AND an anarchy t-shirt) for the Shatterstar miniseries was the last true X-Men milestone for me but clearly Marvel doesn't appreciate queer mutant history.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    No Nate Grey in sight
    He is probably going to die after age of X-man.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Yeah, the closer I look the more I agree with you. Maybe Namor's ears? Huh ... ok, well that's ... something ...
    I thought it was a young version of nightcrawlers father?

The rumors were true! Praise Odin!

Now, let us all just take a moment and appreciate the fact that Jonathan Hickman is back and writing X-men comics.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I mean, it’s true.

What’s with some of these costumes? Jean and Storm are sporting retro looks, but Emma is still in her Black outfit. Wolverine has gone Weapon X. And there are some character fusions or something...
    There are 3 Wolverine (the Brown costume version, Weapon X and Morrison's version) and two Storm (Mohawk from the 80s and the little kid version from the Outback era). So it looks some sort of history exploration.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Well, racism and prejudice never make rational sense but yet they never seem to go away. But in the case of attitudes towards mutants within the MU it's pretty easy to understand, actually. Unlike, say, Spider-Man or Thor or Daredevil, mutants are a race whose existence represents a direct threat to the future of human evolution. Mutants literally call themselves Homo-Superior. That's the kind of thing that makes some people uneasy.
    There's also the sense that anyone can become a superhuman if they get lucky, like winning the lottery. Meanwhile, you're either a mutant or you're not and you'll never be.

Also, you have mutant supremacists like Magneto (in the past), Apocalypse and Exodus claiming they are superior and wanting to enslave/destroy the human race. You don't have a metahuman equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Carlos Villa's Rictor redesign (featuring a spiky vest AND an anarchy t-shirt) for the Shatterstar miniseries was the last true X-Men milestone for me but clearly Marvel doesn't appreciate queer mutant history.
    Agreed 10char

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    deported back to britain?..... could be sitting this one out in the luxury of Braddock's manor along with meggan and brian
    hahaha this actually made me laugh out loud. A victim of the BREXIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    so how do you guys feel with marvel basically saying new x-men 114 was last milestone of franchise?
    Well, it's true. There were big stories after that, but most of them didn't actually take the franchise in new unique (or good) directions.