Page 46 of 212 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
    BANNED

They only do character focused retcons. They would never retcon the entire 616 history.

What if cyclops, wolverine, new mutants, and Jamie are in the alternate reality and house of m, house of x, and powers of x are the real reality. Ooo.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    What if cyclops, wolverine, new mutants, and Jamie are in the alternate reality and house of m, house of x, and powers of x are the real reality. Ooo.
    tbh I wouldn't even be mad. plus Legion X (X-Legion? David Grey? Nate Haller? whatever) is definitely powerful enough to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    They only do character focused retcons. They would never retcon the entire 616 history.
    Username checks out.

I can't wait to see Weapon X Logan interact with Bill The Lobster.

Wow, I just found out that the little is pronounced 'Powers of Ten'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Wow, I just found out that the title is pronounced 'Powers of Ten'
    Is everyone here having a slow news day today?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Is everyone here having a slow news day today?
    Pretty much. But it's always like that for me. I have been waiting on Apr. Solicits since Age of X started since I knew things were gonna be pretty stale with an AU story taking up the first half of the year.

X-Monday was a bit slow as well.

Wow, I just found out that the little is pronounced 'Powers of Ten'
    CBR Exclusive: 10 Reasons Why The X-Line Will Be Good Again (And 10 Reasons Why It Won't)

now i wanna write this article
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Marvel should stop announcing events so far ahead. It takes attention away from the current storylines.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Marvel should stop announcing events so far ahead. It takes attention away from the current storylines.
    Agreed. I hate the next big thing mentality that exists in the comics world. we dont even get to enjoy what is.

IA in a sense but they need to generate hype and promote the stories and give distributors a reason to preorder copies. What they need to do is have less events. Extermination, Disassembled and Age of X-man all stepped on each other's shoes. Major X came out as a nonfactor

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Agreed. I hate the next big thing mentality that exists in the comics world. we dont even get to enjoy what is.
    It's a ploy to keep people interested. You get the current gimmick, and gotta keep people on the hook for the next one so they don't fall off.

Many griped about AoX since it seems like a filler AU event that's wasting half of the new year. And if estimates & rumors are true, the books aren't big sellers. So gotta keep advertising the next big thing to hook fans back in.

IA in a sense but they need to generate hype and promote the stories and give distributors a reason to preorder copies. What they need to do is have less events. Extermination, Disassembled and Age of X-man all stepped on each other's shoes. Major X came out as a nonfactor
    I agree with this. The simple answer is to start giving real devotion to stories & characters. Let writers be around long enough to tell their stories. Stop shuffling teams, characters, and books looking for the next big thing.

We basically jump from 1 gimmick to the next with little lasting repercussion. And then when we do get a shake-up, it's eventually reset to status quo and on to another repeat extinction event.

Did somebody say slow X-Men Monday?

Is the little girl with Jean an existing character or a new one? Not too familiar with the younger characters. But nice to see a POC with some big hair for a change. lol

Loving Magneto's outfit. Looks like Hickman is gonna do some past expansion. And hopefully clean up some crap. lol