Page 71 of 212 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3173

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    I wonder what the Main Team would look like, HOX #3 uses a mix of Original Five (Cyclops, Jean, Archangel), Second Class (Wolverine, Nightcrawler) Generation X (M, Husk), while preview art shows Storm, Colossus, Armor, so maybe much like Avengers, the Flagship Title (Uncanny) will be a large, Semi Rotating Team......
    on the HoX #2 cover you see Jean, Xavier, Wolverine, Magneto, Cyclops and Emma prominently adjacent from the different Moiras. So im inclined to think there really isn't going to be a "main team" throughout the whole event, maybe the team changes from issue to issue
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

^^ I could live with that team!

I think that the fact that those leaders are facing her and Moira appears to reflect their ideals is the most intriguing part about this whole thing so far

Fortunately it seems that neither title will deal with alternative realities or time travel as the main point in the plot.

It makes me incredibly happy and hopeful for what's to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Fortunately it seems that neither title will deal with alternative realities or time travel as the main point in the plot.

It makes me incredibly happy and hopeful for what's to come.
    So in the previews we see that Arc created by a tree or plant, and they are walking through it like some sort of portal. Is it possible it's tied to the Siege Perilis?
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

It's also possible that it's a metaphorical portal. Like Xavier thinking back to certain timelines in flashbacks "Ghost of Christmas Past"-esque.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

myownlittleusername shared this in Emma's thread. Figured I'd post it here too.

Some concept / sketch work from Silva on his POX 2 cover.

A Shows a better view of Emma's outfit. Kinda makes it seem like Emma, Mags, and Mystique could be working together. With Creed as one of their nuisances they eventually face.

The B pic and way Creed is drawn there makes them look closer to a team.

Compared to the final cover where they seem more individual. Odd Toad isn't in pic A.

And goodness Mystique, close your legs. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-23-2019 at 08:04 AM.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    So in the previews we see that Arc created by a tree or plant, and they are walking through it like some sort of portal. Is it possible it's tied to the Siege Perilis?
    That’s something we haven’t seen or heard of since X Tinction Agenda........always figured that could be a out for various......drama points the team has going on......

I doubt it’s that, probably a version of Shi’ar Warp Gates, or something Krakoa is capable of (ifs abilities where unquantified in Giant Size, or the Portal is Manifold’s doing......Or it’s something Madison Jeffries and Forge made......

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    myownlittleusername shared this in Emma's thread. Figured I'd post it here too.

Some concept / sketch work from Silva on his POX 2 cover.

A Shows a better view of Emma's outfit. Kinda makes it seem like Emma, Mags, and Mystique could be working together. With Creed as one of their nuisances they eventually face.

The B pic and way Creed is drawn there makes them look closer to a team.

Compared to the final cover where they seem more individual. Odd Toad isn't in pic A.

And goodness Mystique, close your legs. lol
    She's fine, that's why she wears that, so she can keep her legs open and not show anything. But I thought that was Toad in the bottom right in A.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Maybe this is Rogue and Gambit's child then. They are using Magik, Dani, Kitty, Rachel, Piotr based on costuming alone.
    Maybe is it not safer at this point to think that these two are just Gambit and Rogue? Neither are in promos, Hickman has rules out AU and time travel, and while dancing around it, seemed to suggest he wanted to use existing characters as opposed to creating new ones.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    She's fine, that's why she wears that, so she can keep her legs open and not show anything. But I thought that was Toad in the bottom right in A.
    Oh yeah, he is there. It was so much purple, at a glance I mistook him for shrubbery. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Oh yeah, he is there. It was so much purple, at a glance I mistook him for shrubbery. Lol
    Now that you mention it, it does lol. Nor does it help that Toad/Sabretooth are different colors in each cover.

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    It's just my theory, but if I have to guess something it looks like Xavier and the X-men are going to try to create a home for the mutants off the Earth.Or some place where they can not be hunted by humans somewhere on Earth.

The fact that several characters are planting strange seeds in various places creating something like a garden that appears in several scenes indicates something like Eden's garden for mutants.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It's just my theory, but if I have to guess something it looks like Xavier and the X-men are going to try to create a home for the mutants off the Earth.Or some place where they can not be hunted by humans somewhere on Earth.

The fact that several characters are planting strange seeds in various places creating something like a garden that appears in several scenes indicates something like Eden's garden for mutants.
    That's what's most been speculating, and the most likely place is Mars, based on Hickman's Avengers run.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    That's what's most been speculating, and the most likely place is Mars, based on Hickman's Avengers run.
    It's a good idea, but colonizing another planet is far from meaning peace. I can already imagine humans saying that planet X wants to destroy Earth and start a space war in the future hahaha.

I'm so interested in them Colonizing Mars. It's curious to me though, as now it seems they are taking a page from the InHumans.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion