Page 94 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 3173

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    What? That's just a white version of what the GenX students were wearing. Better than what Xavier had his kids wear.
    It might be the horrible art on that picture. That art is frightening.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I thought that was my arch-nemesis, Lady Mastermind, at first.
    "Cable was right!"

Im guessing it's going to be something like Claremont's initial intent for mutants where they can use their powers in unison and are stronger together. ie. family members can maybe combine powers like the fenris twins. I would love a redo on the twelve storyline too. I always thought the 12 should be the mutants who use their power together to create planet x. Would also not be surprised if Sinister is mixing mutant dna to see what is going on. Like if mutant A who has siilar powers to mutant b, but has a weakness in their structure could adding mutant b dna to mutant a make the power even greater.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Better quality Covers for HOX 4 and 5.
    My inner fangirl is very happy to see so many images of Kurt with a sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    M having her breasts held up like she's holding up minority representation in X-Men comics.

I like that costume.
    LOL

Ororo in a cover. Still want to know Ororo and Bishop roles

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Best quality for the covers from Marvel's site:

Cyclops using his OPTIC SWEEPING BLAST gives me life. Also, FINALLY Monet on the main team again, and with Paige of all people.

Poccy looks buff as ****, I need to know his protein intake to guide my diet. X continues to be hella creepy. and YAY SINISTER.

I love that the less Hickman says, the loopier the theories get.

Amazing Member

Maybe during one of his experiments something goes wrong and it creates the new mutants and changes his gene into an x gene I know it’s a rubbish idea but it would explain a few things like Hickman’s Twitter post about Sinister being one of his favourite mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by mutants4life View Post
    Maybe during one of his experiments something goes wrong and it creates the new mutants and changes his gene into an x gene I know it’s a rubbish idea but it would explain a few things like Hickman’s Twitter post about Sinister being one of his favourite mutants.
    That would explain a lot about Hickman.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Hey I like Lady Mastermind :/ ....Also why did no one post the best Monet costume, the wine-colored Xfactor suit with a cape!

The Apocalypse thing + Krakoa seeds + terraforming = reminding me of the death/life seeds...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Best quality for the covers from Marvel's site:

Nice to see Monet in action again.

It seems that Sinistro will try to corrupt Xavier's plan in some way for his own interests.

Quote Originally Posted by mutants4life View Post
    According to this article, Hickman knows Sinister is not a mutant. http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...nd-power-of-x/

I believe Hickman knows his stuff. He became an X-fan in the 90s and he's done his research, so I don't think he'd miss a detail like that.

(On a technical note, Sinister has spliced his own DNA a lot over the years, so it's plausible he had given himself the X-gene at one point.)

Sinister was born being a normal human, not a mutant. Today? I would not be surprised if he had Eternal genes. Somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I miss the Gillen-era design for Sinister. And Gillen-era Sinister generally.
    Hickman is a big fan too, he said it was Gillen's portrayal that really made him love the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Nice to see Monet in action again.

It seems that Sinistro will try to corrupt Xavier's plan in some way for his own interests.
    Hehe, Sinestro, are you reading Green Lantern while posting here. I think you meant Sinister. Of course maybe Hickman will bring in the Yellow Lantern Corps to fight the X-Men.