I am sure that I, like most other people, am looking for this and hope that I can get some luck here. It is my first posting here but was recommended to check out this site to find someone. I have currently written the first issue for an ongoing book and am looking for someone to handle the illustrating/penciling. I have a colorist/inker taken care of currently. The book is in edits currently but the story is done for the first issue. The book is a post-apocalyptic story set a couple of years after the semi-collapse of society. The main character of the book is a former DEA agent who has turned into a mercenary in the aftermath. Things are fairly fluid and I would be happy to share the first issue of the book with anyone who is interested in doing the drawing and to go into more detail about the story. You can reply to this or send me a private message on here (assuming that you can do that / if that isn't possible and you don't want to comment on here about it then you can send an e-mail to [michael.grayy{at}gmail{dot}com.) Thank you!