Thread: Wonder EVENT

Incredible Member

Default Wonder EVENT

I’d like to see a major EVENT that would involve Diana, Donna and Cassie working together within an adventure that included other DC books with ties to the trio. Maybe a limited series titled SENSATION COMICS. Have the Wonders get involved in a story that would include tie-ins in YJ, JLO and use Donna in a Titans book and then wrap up In SENSATION. But not involve the gods. I think we need to move Diana beyond that at this point. And at the end,create and define relationships among the three women.

I think it could be really good. And use top talent in writing and art. Don’t use the event as a training g ground series for new talent

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

This type of thing is long overdue. I'd like to see the event center around a new version of Villainy Inc. that includes a large number of Wonder-rogues that are prominent in the DCU and those that haven't been seen in a while. Perhaps there's a reason so many of these villains have been MIA for so long. Perhaps they've been working together on a secret plot to take down all of the major DC hero groups in foul swoop with a coordinated effort?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Cheetah leading Villainy Inc to hunt down something like Pandora's Box and unleash its chaos into the DCU would be pretty awesome.

Too bad DC played that particular card in a half assed way with Forever Evil (and forgot they invited her to the party).

Anything to redeem the brand after "Amazons Attack..."

I think it'd be great if the children of Ares incited armed conflict between a variety of interdimensional empires, IE Atlantis, Gemworld, Bialya, etc... thereby necessitating Diana to play her roles as diplomat, leader, problem solver, and olympian congregant.

Yeah, after the truncated War of the Gods event and the poorly plotted and executed Amazons Attack! event, Diana deserves something to shine in.

I like what every is thinking here... I’m in the midst of plotting and developing two crossovers/events. The first puts Diana, Donna, Cassie, and the whole Wonder “world” right at the front of the action and plot, but can still play out in interesting ways with Super, Bat, Green Lantern, Aqua, etc. titles in a meaningful way. The second pits Diana against one of her greatest foes and uses a broad collection of DCU adversaries, but it’s a little less Wonder-specifically-centric in how it plays out for all the heroes and regular people in the DCU. It definitely taps into Wonder lore, but also other lores in the DCU.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I think it'd be great if the children of Ares incited armed conflict between a variety of interdimensional empires, IE Atlantis, Gemworld, Bialya, etc... thereby necessitating Diana to play her roles as diplomat, leader, problem solver, and olympian congregant.
    Sounds really interesting ��