Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
Having looked through 9 pages of this that were largely rehash of prior threads, I have to know.

Has anyone who thought Man of Steel or Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice were great on the first viewing had their mind changed since?

Has anyone who thought they were crap, changed their mind?

Because I have to say after reading all these posts (here and prior threads) I don't think my initial impressions have changed any more than if I had never read a single sentence. No matter how you explain the movie to me, I still find the same stuff troublesome and the same stuff acceptable. And at this late date I'd love to find someone who actually found one side or the other of fandom able to swing their view.
Actually,I still think Man of Steel is a great movie.But Batman VS Superman give me less feeling than Man of Steel.
I think this involved a question:did author/writer/director later failures will affect his/her prior successes?
I personally think it will.though we won't admitting it.But just comparison when Man of Steel reputation before BVS and JL with after.