Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

I’m gonna miss this funky weird world.

I keep forgetting this is a thing.

Also HECK yeah my cursed joke ship is HAPPENIN'. A BLACK MAN WILL BREAK THE CYCLE OF KITTY ROMANCE PLOTS!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

#CostumeGate continues.

Cool, my question is answered, kinda. Sad that there is nothing to announce for Fabian Nicieza. I hope it will change in future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I keep forgetting this is a thing.

Also HECK yeah my cursed joke ship is HAPPENIN'. A BLACK MAN WILL BREAK THE CYCLE OF KITTY ROMANCE PLOTS!
    Not getting my hopes up. Everything points to this event being used to undo the post-wedding breakup. Nadler even said Kittylossus is his favourite romance.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    #CostumeGate continues.
    "Things are just the way they are. Nothing I, as the group editor, can do about it. Also we can't use the costume people like because it looks dated so we're just going with the dated costumes nobody likes."

Ororo just tired of your ****!!!

Kitty and Apocalypse

BANNED

Cyclops was, it’s true, the host to the Phoenix Force at the time… but it’s very unclear what that means. At times, the Phoenix has been a corrupting force, but at other times it’s not–sometimes it just gives the bearer power. And if that’s the case, it’s not so much that the Phoenix makes the person into something darker, it’s that who the person is is someone who would go dark and do worse things given that power. I cannot say for certain which interpretation is CORRECT, but that is why people give Cyclops guff for killing his father figure and mentor–they believe the Phoenix doesn’t change who you are, it reveals who you are when you’re unstoppable.

Still keep forgetting the fact that Xavier was mindraping Scott.

AiPT!: Grey_life12 (@304grey_fan) is a fan of Scott–and Jean! Any chance we’ll see Jean and Scott have a meaningful chat now that both are alive? Grey_life12 has waited so long for their reunion, Jordan.

Jordan: They’re not even in the same universe! As far as Scott is aware, Jean is dead. Even IF Jean comes back, who says Scott will still be alive by then?
    stop trolling Jordan, Scott won't die again

"No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP THE YELLOW SPANDEX!"

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Cyclops was, it’s true, the host to the Phoenix Force at the time… but it’s very unclear what that means. At times, the Phoenix has been a corrupting force, but at other times it’s not–sometimes it just gives the bearer power. And if that’s the case, it’s not so much that the Phoenix makes the person into something darker, it’s that who the person is is someone who would go dark and do worse things given that power. I cannot say for certain which interpretation is CORRECT, but that is why people give Cyclops guff for killing his father figure and mentor–they believe the Phoenix doesn’t change who you are, it reveals who you are when you’re unstoppable.

Still keep forgetting the fact that Xavier was mindraping Scott.
    I’m pretty sure his reasoning isn’t applied to characters that aren’t Scott though.

Thanks for the previews Maestroneto, it looks great! I'm curious about who is in that casket behind Doop.