Spectacular Member

Default Madrox in Uncanny? Any good?

Especially for a massive X-Factor fan, or has he been relegated to comic relief or a side character again? Is there any of PAD’s developed character left in this run?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Sorry I can't give a more detailed answer. I recall a review on youtube, I think it was for his mini series, that sited him as more funny. We had the Xmas Special one-shot and it was non-serious in general, but Madrox was even more light-hearted in tone.

Rosenberg will be using him in Uncanny a lot from the look of it, and I think he's the one who did the one-shot. So he may use Madrox in more light-hearted / funny fashion.

Again, sorry I couldn't give the most detailed overview.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-25-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Madrox confuses the hell out of me and that might be bc I dint finish his recent series which was confusing in and of itself. Im not a fan of Rosenberg's take on him and dont feel he's needed in the book other than Rosenberg wanting to tie all his minis together

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winghead View Post
    Especially for a massive X-Factor fan, or has he been relegated to comic relief or a side character again? Is there any of PAD’s developed character left in this run?
    Being used quite well from my point of view. Shown his skills as an investigator a few times. Looked very scary when he tracked Reaper down. There's been light relief too, plus I think he's growing as a character a bit, him finding Cyclops on that roof was cool and their conversation was good as well. I really think he suits being an X-Man.

I think he's portrayed well. He does have funny moments, but i've liked him so far. Scott delegates to him and he has a decent rapport with Scotty too

It's confirmed this Jamie is not the one from X-factor Investigations or the one who died in Death of X.

He is portrayed like in PAD first X-factor run. And it makes sense because it was said he was locked in the bunker for a long time.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'm not even a Madrox fan and I find Rosenberg's use of Jamie borderline abusive.
    "Cable was right!"