Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Let's be honest, given the quality of Marvel Animation since they decided to synergize everything to the MCU, is this even much of a loss?
    It's so weird that marvel animation got worse when they became a part of Disney, the greatest animation studio in the history of mankind. I thought they'd be able to catch up to DC in this regard, but overall no dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yes. Yes, indeed. And I am not even being sarcastic, sardonic, or ironic.
    I won't miss Troy Baker's Hawkeye though...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    What about the moon girl and devil dino show and big hero 6 cartoon om Disney XD?

There is those marvel rising tv movies and specials also.
    Big Hero 6 isn't made by Marvel Animation - it's a spin-off from the movie, which was divorced from Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's so weird that marvel animation got worse when they became a part of Disney, the greatest animation studio in the history of mankind. I thought they'd be able to catch up to DC in this regard, but overall no dice.
    I blame a lot of the on Jeph Loeb and his attitude the cartoons need to be dumbed down for kids. WB/DC have been proving that way of thinking wrong for decades, but Loeb is still stuck in that mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I blame a lot of the on Jeph Loeb and his attitude the cartoons need to be dumbed down for kids. WB/DC have been proving that way of thinking wrong for decades, but Loeb is still stuck in that mindset.
    What’s even worse is that on the Marvel end of things, they broke out of that in the 90’s with X-Men TaS and now they’ve regressed to thinking that everything needs to be dumbed down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I will say the cartoons started improving when Steve Wacker took over from Loeb.

Apparently Loeb is involved with the production of the Hulu cartoons so I hope he doesn't negatively impact them too much.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

^ It helps that they're not intended as children's shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    They announced 5 new animated projects with Hulu, AOS still has at least 2 more seasons to air, Runaways was just renewed for a third season, and there's no sign so far that Cloak & Dagger will be cancelled. So they do have plans right now, which is why I don't think it's going to be the end of that division, at least not yet.
    To add to that, not only is their no sign Cloak and Dagger will be cancelled, the show is heavily praised and (imo) is actually damn good. I know it's a show on Freeform, but it uses the network effectively.

Now there might be a good argument that ABC is done with Marvel Television after Agents of SHIELD since they don't seem to have any interest in a new show, but Hulu's recent deal suggests Marvel television has other outlets.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I would of thought Marvel TV might of retried the New Warriors on Hulu or their upcoming Disney streaming platform. The pilot was well liked by those that saw it from what I remember.