Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ranking The Fighters of LETTERKENNY

Of course, Wayne is at the top. He just is. He's at the top. Wayne is at the top.

But how do the others fare behind him? Who comes in at #2 (chuckles)? How do they rank together?

Rules:
    1. The fighters must be recurring characters at least
    2. Must have been in more than one fight (sorry, Jim Dickskin. I'm also not sure about the Letterkenny Irish Senior A team.)

Feel free to add anyone that I've missed to the list, but so far I have, in no particular order:

Dary
    Squirrelly Dan
    McMurray
    Reilly
    Jonesy (can be counted as one if need be)
    Joint Boy
    Tyson
    Tanis
    Stewart
    Devon (I know the Skids don't hold a candle to the rest of the list, but they do fulfill the rules, and it's possible they would see their inclusion as a loophole to exploit)

Bonus Round: Everyone except for Wayne gets into a free-for-all, elimination by KO (c'mon, there's no lasting bloodlust in Letterkenny). Who wins?
    Last edited by Cyke; 03-25-2019 at 09:36 AM.

I'm not sure who of Tyson or Joint Boy takes the #2 spot, but pretty much everyone else is some muddle after them with the skids at the bottom

I really need to watch more Letterkenny before I can rank this lol.

You should just watch more Letterkenny generally, it's great.

I think Joint Boy should take it. Did they ever show a full fight between Tyson and Wayne?

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I think Joint Boy should take it. Did they ever show a full fight between Tyson and Wayne?
    Ah, that raises a fine point. We've feats for Wayne vs. Joint Boy but not Wayne vs. Tyson, only the outcome.

Tyson is just as tough as Joint Boy, but to be fair...

to be fair

TO BE FAIR

TO BE FAAAAAAIRRR

...this board is dependents on feats and showings.

Remembering Rumbles standards is what I appreciates about you Cyke.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I just want to say I've been watching LETTERKENNY and it is fucking choice, boys. But I'm a little disappointed all of youze have been acting like you're experts about this rumble. Everyone's a fucking expert. Must be nice.

I'll note McMurray seems to have a pretty thick skull because he starts to break bottles over his head when he gets mad.

But Bradley also clearly out ranks Dary and Squirrely Dan based on one shotting them, even if they were drunk.

Also, shout out to Canada Gooses. No one listed here wants a piece of Canada Gooses. No one does except Canada Mooses.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Remembering Rumbles standards is what I appreciates about you Cyke.
    Is that all you appreciate about me?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I'll note McMurray seems to have a pretty thick skull because he starts to break bottles over his head when he gets mad.

But Bradley also clearly out ranks Dary and Squirrely Dan based on one shotting them, even if they were drunk.
    Good point about McMurray.

I really wanted to include Bradley here but per the rules we saw only one fight with him (your aforementioned example). The fight with Wayne was off screen.

Of course, that means we need Bradley to come back to the show. Now that's wassup.

Let's take about 5 to 10% off'er over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post

Good point about McMurray.

I really wanted to include Bradley here but per the rules we saw only one fight with him (your aforementioned example). The fight with Wayne was off screen.

Of course, that means we need Bradley to come back to the show. Now that's wassup.
    Your OP specified more than one fight, not that it had to be onscreen. And we know Bradley has had plenty of fights.

We can all agree if there was a women's league, Katie would be at the top, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Your OP specified more than one fight, not that it had to be onscreen. And we know Bradley has had plenty of fights.

We can all agree if there was a women's league, Katie would be at the top, right?
    Damn, I should have specified onscreen. The Letterkenny Irish Senior team has been in several fights but only one on screen, so I didn't count them for that reason.

All-New Member

Ik this is old but after examining the series cause I surprisingly enjoyed it so much, this is my list
    1. Wayne(obviously)
    2. Joint Boy/Chestpuffer
    3. Tyson
    4. Bradley
    5. McMurray
    6. Ginger/Boots
    7. Alistar
    8. Degen from season 3 episode 4
    9. Darrel
    10. Unnamed dude that fought Wayne from season 3 episode 1
    11. Dan

Honorable mention is Reilly, Jonesy, and lowkey Stewart. Also Shoresey.
    Idk where to put the French guy that was talked to Wayne.

So joint boy=>Tyson due to them constantly being portrayed as equals.
    Their two fights are from Tysons headbutt knocking joint boy down, then himself. In another scene they’re tied at arm wrestling.
    However a looked over scene is when Joint Boy said that he beat the **** out of Tyson for beating up a homosexual.

The chestpuffer does somewhat similar against Wayne like jointboy did, however after Wayne was knocked to the ground once and
    almost twice, he didn’t land a hit after that. Wayne floored him.
    However when Wayne fought jointboy, JB threw better hits. However he missed cause he gassed out quick, the chest puffer did not. So I’m undecided on this.
    The same with Tyson vs the chestpuffer, in all honesty he’s equal to JB but just the single statement is a feat for JB>Tyson.

Bradley was a “killer”. It’s true, he negged Dan and Darrel but there’s an issue. Yes the hicks fight with a bit of alcohol in there system, but Wayne, Dan, and Darrel were fucking blasted. Wayne himself was even more blasted than the last episode of Crack an Ag, where Wayne legit forgot he didn’t even drive to the studio.
    So the only Bradley feat is giving an overly drunk Wayne a good scrap.

McMurray just has solid consistent scaling. I feel like even he could potentially go higher.

Ginger and Boots are here simply off of reputation. They have no feats. They’re tougher than Darrel and Dan, ratass, and Sled Ted. Other than that it’s just no one wanting to fight them and there’s zero notable onscreen feats.

Now Alistar is weird. He’s here because he is in a somewhat big fight with Wayne at the cookout and he’s fighting Wayne in several shots and at the end Wayne doesn’t finish him, Darrel does by attacking him from behind. Him lasting that long is pretty wild.

The Degen only has one feat I think, and its getting into a shoving match with Dan and then presumably one shotting him. Fr he rocked Dans whole fucking world.

Darrel is weird, he got a depression amp for his French ex GF. He can easily beat mid tiers like the French dudes, the guys from the newest season in the diner, Ratass, and sledted. Not nearly as easy as Wayne ofc. He’s also able to 2v1 almost all the degens.

Now someone who should probably be way higher is this dude who fought Wayne, an unnamed dude. Wayne beat his ass over and over but his durability was stupid high. Wayne had him on his back twice and was beating him and the dude got back up both times.

Dan is there cause he’s just consistently in these scraps and does well but nothing really impressive. He just beats up mid tiers with a higher difficulty than Darrel. A drunk Darrel also beats up someone who beat up Dan.

There’s many other characters who could be on here, I’ve went to a top 25 before on my own but it’s not necessary.

I’m gonna go through the series again cause it’s so short and worth it, who knows.
    Last edited by Headmaster; 01-22-2021 at 02:57 AM.