Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

After reading HIC by King. I have a feeling something going to happen like Thomas brings Martha back to life. Gotham Girl kills Thomas them Martha is killed. All of this is set up to break Batman down even more. But it breaks Batman so much mentally that he snaps and goes after Bane. He breaks Bane and then breaks his neck killing him. Dont want it to happen but just could picture King doing something like that.
    Second would be building on top of first where Bruce who usually says he wants to be solo, this time wants the family but everyone leaves him since he is now a murderer. Leaving him by himself in the cave as the one and only Batman
    Last edited by smb5445; 07-07-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smb5445 View Post
    After reading HIC by King. I have a feeling something going to happen like Thomas brings Martha back to life. Gotham Girl kills Thomas them Martha is killed. All of this is set up to break Batman down even more. But it breaks Batman so much mentally that he snaps and goes after Bane. He breaks Bane and then breaks his neck killing him. Dont want it to happen but just could picture King doing something like that.
    Second would be building on top of first where Bruce who usually says he wants to be solo, this time wants the family but everyone leaves him since he is now a murderer. Leaving him by himself in the cave as the one and only Batman
    On the second;
    Everyone leaves because Bruce pushed them away. Some quite violently.

Quote Originally Posted by smb5445 View Post
    Both of those things would be great, in my opinion. I think Bane is a lame villain and the Bat-family is just way too big. They mostly need to go away and if they are truly good characters, then maybe some story will demand their presence.

However, conflicts with the various Bat-proteges has been done to death (see Death of the Family, Dick dropping out of college in the early '80s, etc) so I doubt it's that.

1. Bat+Cat2GETHER4EVER

2. Thomas Wayne resurrects Martha Wayne, who in turn kills Thomas Wayne and resurrects Martha Kent. Then Martha and Martha steal Doctor Manhattan's powers and together whisper: "No More Fathers." And then, the Marthas resurrect Lara Lor-Van, Nora Allen, Sindella, and Big Breeda and recruit Atlanna, Hippolyta, and Shirley Stewart to travel the multiverse looking for more moms to form the Matriarchs of the Multiverse in the House of Heroes to help their kids get their ish together across dimensions and universes.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    1. Bat+Cat2GETHER4EVER

2. Thomas Wayne resurrects Martha Wayne, who in turn kills Thomas Wayne and resurrects Martha Kent. Then Martha and Martha steal Doctor Manhattan's powers and together whisper: "No More Fathers." And then, the Marthas resurrect Lara Lor-Van, Nora Allen, Sindella, and Big Breeda and recruit Atlanna, Hippolyta, and Shirley Stewart to travel the multiverse looking for more moms to form the Matriarchs of the Multiverse in the House of Heroes to help their kids get their ish together across dimensions and universes.
    I feel like you just leaked the entire plot to Multiversity Too. If not, that's what it should be, because that'd be awesome
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    I feel like you just leaked the entire plot to Multiversity Too. If not, that's what it should be, because that'd be awesome
    Call me DC, I have ideas!

Fantastic Member Man_of_Tomorrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Ah, change that would last a week, rather than decades. And how old is this Thomas? Batman can't be old, you know - just ask DC.
    Maybe Tom King wants to alst decades. But that doesn't mean it will.

I mean Grant wanted Dick and Bruce to be batman at the same time but dc just threw it out of the window.

The only other change I can imagine that is build up in story is Catwoman becoming the batman.

As weird as it sounds 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Man_of_Tomorrow View Post
    Maybe Tom King wants to alst decades. But that doesn't mean it will.

I mean Grant wanted Dick and Bruce to be batman at the same time but dc just threw it out of the window.

The only other change I can imagine that is build up in story is Catwoman becoming the batman.

As weird as it sounds ��
    She has been hyper competent while he's been less than so not as out there as it sounds.
    Last edited by dietrich; 07-10-2019 at 04:42 AM.