Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Tim hasn't died.
    Tim, Dick and Steph all had fake-out deaths at some point. I don't know if Clayface's was a fake-out or resurrection though - since they never explained, just had him turn-up alive in the same arc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Tim, Dick and Steph all had fake-out deaths at some point. I don't know if Clayface's was a fake-out or resurrection though - since they never explained, just had him turn-up alive in the same arc.
    Has Clayface gone bad again?

Has Clayface gone bad again?
    No, he hasn't.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    No, he hasn't.
    Good. I believe in redemption and I always felt Clayface had gotten a bad deal.

Good. I believe in redemption and I always felt Clayface had gotten a bad deal.
    He left Gotham with Dr October, after leaving a note for Cass to find. As far as I know that's the last time he's appeared in the comics recently.

Cass and Dr October might be the only ones in the Bat-fam who know he's still alive (though Bruce probably knows).

BANNED

I'd take out the nebulous statuses of all the sidekicks who matter. Formally adopt Dick, Jason, and Cass, no more guesswork. Be a dread dad to Damian. They all understand it's The Family Business, assign roles according to their strengths, embrace the opportunity to do good. More Bat-Pets. A Batman and Family book, lighthearted, where they all go on vacations and solve crimes., a real family-friendly book.
    Last edited by oasis1313; 04-02-2019 at 07:03 PM.

Reputative Dialogue every issue?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Can't get too much of a good thang.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Chachi, that looks like my old high school mascot, The Bulldog. We had the worst team and especially the worst band in the state.

He seems to want to go BatCat endgame, but I can't think that'd stick because Batman isn't allowed to have happy or healthy relationship. Well, maybe if they're miserable together, it can happen.

I see baby mentioned a lot. I'm against it. Mostly because of Helena Kyle (not Wayne, the Earth 2 Hutress). I'm pretty irked she had to give up her kid, but he gets to keep all of his. He's still worthy of marriage having another woman's child, but if she has a child, it has to be his. This is partially a backlash of mine from several fanfics that reveal that baby Helena to be Bruce's. It feels like a horrible double-standard that her kid has to be his, but his children don't have to be hers.

My guess for number one is a real BatCat wedding and I'm not sure about number two, maybe a death?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

My best guess would be:
    1)Bruce and Selina actually get married
    2) Bruce goes public with his identity.

The out there stupid decision that I hope doesn't happen would be that Bruce Dies and Flashpoint batman takes over for a while. King teased the death in the first arc, although I am hoping that is something he doesn't get to carry out. Although at this point I don't know how he would be able to carry out his original plan, the first arc also said Duke and Gotham Girl would be getting married and that is no where near happening and with only 24 issues left I don't see anyway he could fit that in.

The only way I could see the death happening is if Bruce marries Selina decides he can't be happy and be batman and decides to quit being batman. He could then use Flashpoint batman and gotham girl to possibly fake his death and then flashpoint batman becomes the "batman" for a while.
    Last edited by regg215; 06-18-2019 at 09:10 PM.
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

Incredible Member

I want Bruce and Selina to get married, but I don't want it to happen right in the last issue. It will never last at all in that case. Why can't he have them get married sooner and then at least be able to write them married for a little while?

Incredible Member

So after reading Batman#73....

spoilers:
    Bruce and Thomas are going to revive Martha Wayne at the lazarus pit
    end of spoilers

That may be it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    So after reading Batman#73....

spoilers:
    Bruce and Thomas are going to revive Martha Wayne at the lazarus pit
    end of spoilers

That may be it.
    Paving the way for Bruce to give up the cowl and settle down. I still don’t think he will be with Selina by the end of Toms run