Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

1.I reckon the gotham Girl killing Batman thing will happen but it will be flashpoint Batman. GG betrays Thomas and thus 'batman dies' and Bruce will then be able to defeat Bane.

2.One of either Batcat marriage/ Martha resurrected or identity exposed. If a parent is to stick around I reckon it'd be Martha, more interesting that way IMO.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Yeah, I'm starting to think that Flashpoint Batman is the one Gotham Girl will kill when I saw that solicitation and cover of them acting as the new Batman and Robin for the City of Bane. That is also a better explanation how Duke's going to be okay marrying her in the future if that plan is still on the table.

1. Bat/Cat marriage

2. Catwoman pregnancy resulting in Helena Wayne.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    1. Bat/Cat marriage

I want this to happen, because it might be hard to get rid of Helena once she's introduced. If anything they'll figure out a way to age her up and then he'll have a tween girl Robin for a change. And him having a daughter is at least different from having another son, but close enough to the same idea that other people might want to write it.

Fantastic Member

1. Bat/Cat marriage

Tom King has said multiple times both of his changes will be something readers have never encountered before in the Batman books.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    I want this to happen, because it might be hard to get rid of Helena once she's introduced. If anything they'll figure out a way to age her up and then he'll have a tween girl Robin for a change. And him having a daughter is at least different from having another son, but close enough to the same idea that other people might want to write it.
    I would love to see this happen, well, not the aging up at least for a while or else in a flash forward setting.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    I want this to happen, because it might be hard to get rid of Helena once she's introduced. If anything they'll figure out a way to age her up . . .
    Like let Bendis write Batman next?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Like let Bendis write Batman next?
    He'll stick baby Helena into another Earth's cave for 17 years, magically no trauma, and be blander than her original version.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

You know I'm okay with them not marrying but having baby Helena. That should satisfy Batman's moral guardians who don't want him tying a knot with a criminal, satisfy the worry that their identity will be compromised, the ship is still sailing, it meets an expectation that didn't happen in Post Crisis and we get babies.

BANNED

By the look of things, he seems to be going into a Knightfall like story.
    A new Batman? Flashpoint Batman taking over?

Another change that i se happening is Selina becoming pregnant.

Censorship Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Talon1load View Post
    It appears that one change is that a lot less people seem to give a damn about Batman.
    This! I am in this boat. Hopefully they get rid of whiny teenage Batman. Ugh

1. Bat/Cat marriage

I have no idea what his surprises for Bats will be. Ideally, I would like to see Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle married (not bat and cat...that's silly). Selina being a reformed villain living happily ever after with a socialite billionaire. Perhaps she will have given up Catwoman completely, or continue being Catwoman but as a hero/vigilante. Her being married and pregnant would be a great reason to give it up though. I like the character of Catwoman, but the world would be ok without her being a vigilante (or yet another villain).
    I'd like to see Batman "soften" a bit and maybe find some happiness with a wife, son, and potential daughter "Helena". Perhaps changing Damian a little bit for the better as well (that kid needs some normalcy in his life). A little bit of "light" in the darkness of their lives would benefit them greatly and the "Dynamic Duo" would be a much better read if there was a little bit of humanity brought back into those characters.
    Let's not forget we need to have Uncle Dick (Not Ric) around to be a part of his adoptive brother and sister's lives!! I think this all would be a refreshing change to the Bat titles. Just my opinion....

I'm struggling to think of what could change that would possibly stick. Batman being happy, that could stick for a while. Yellow oval's back, that could stick.

I dunno, maybe something out of left field like Batman's a little bit gay sometimes? I feel like Selina's the type to go for an open relationship.

What if Alfred marries Selina.

Sorry, I'm coming up short.
    Last edited by Ulysses; 07-03-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
    I dunno, maybe something out of left field like Batman's a little bit gay sometimes? I feel like Selina's the type to go for an open relationship.
    Damn.. is Greg Berlanti going to be writing the comics now? It's bad enough he has screwed up the tv shows but I had no idea he was heading to the comics!!

Alfred dies. Selena marries BatDad
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.