Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Friday A.I Tony Stark Appreciation 2019

1 parte and Friday Profile

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...k-Appreciation

New adventures Friday in Game Classic

https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-vr-announcement/

Last edited by juan678; 03-25-2019 at 04:13 PM.

more adventures Friday and Tony in other you tube video

Last edited by juan678; 03-25-2019 at 04:16 PM.

So are we gonna mention the pink elephant in the room that Slott killed off Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So are we gonna mention the pink elephant in the room that Slott killed off Friday?
    She is in Tony’s armor. She’s not dead. When it’s done. She’ll be put back in her body.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    She is in Tony’s armor. She’s not dead. When it’s done. She’ll be put back in her body.
    The one in the armor is actually Motherboard. She revealed that she had killed Friday once she entered the armor and was impersonating her. That’s how she trapped Tony in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    The one in the armor is actually Motherboard. She revealed that she had killed Friday once she entered the armor and was impersonating her. That’s how she trapped Tony in the first place.
    OH! MY bad. Damn. That is pretty messed up. I've always liked Friday. Shame to see her go.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    OH! MY bad. Damn. That is pretty messed up. I've always liked Friday. Shame to see her go.
    I hope it turns out she's not really dead. That really bothered me.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Yea. Not only do I really like her character (I can go without that ugly robot body though. What were they thinking? Her hologram design looks so much better) but that would be such an anticlimactic way to kill off one of Tony's supporting cast members.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I’m right there with you. She is a character that has grown.

Friday From Last Friday deserves her own love and affection.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Friday From Last Friday deserves her own love and affection.
    Yeah you're right. I hope he brings her back. She would be incredibly missed if she doesn't come back.

Extraordinary Member

Would a back up copy of Friday without a few days memory really be all that different than rebooted Tony Stark??

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Would a back up copy of Friday without a few days memory really be all that different than rebooted Tony Stark??
    It's kind of like spoilers:
    Gamora
    end of spoilers in Endgame, where it really isn't the same person, so the ethics of intentionally bringing them back are dodgy, but for an AI we would be more accepting of it, and that difference is what Jocasta is upset about. With rebooted Tony and Rhodey, they remember everything up to their own deaths, so it feels more like a straight resurrection (which is what Bendis intended). But Dan adding more consequence to that with the sudden existentialism questions creates its own quandry, because even if they went to Doctor Strange and confirmed they have the same soul and something, the vessel is different (which is why it's causing more problems for Tony because of his family.)

Personally, I do think he should bring Friday back if he has this potential other person just saved on a drive, but I understand if he doesn't.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate