View Poll Results: Inhumans or Eternals?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Inhumans

49 60.49%
  • Eternals

32 39.51%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    One of the advantages the Eternals have over the Inhumans is they also have a built in enemy in the Deviants. The Inhumans are always just fighting amongst themselves or humans. I don't know if they will play up the Deviants in an Eternals movie but I hope they use them.

Kro, Tantalus, Ransak, Karkas, Brother Tode, Ghaur, and others are all interesting characters.

Granted, you can only fight Maximus so many times. Still, if your franchise only runs 3 films, and your core characters spend the rest of their appearances as ensemble players, it's not that much of an advantage.

If we were talking a streaming show, on the other hand, yeah, I'd say Eternals.

One of the advantages the Eternals have over the Inhumans is they also have a built in enemy in the Deviants. The Inhumans are always just fighting amongst themselves or humans. I don't know if they will play up the Deviants in an Eternals movie but I hope they use them.

Kro, Tantalus, Ransak, Karkas, Brother Tode, Ghaur, and others are all interesting characters.

That's true. But the Inhumans have Maximus, Lash and his group of Inhumans, Ronan the accuser/the Kree and any of the big phase villains going forward like Dr. Doom, Kang, etc. would work. There was an interesting story with the Inhumans and Kang during Uncanny Inhumans.

They may not have direct rivals or adversaries like the Eternals, but there is a lot that can be done with the Inhumans, as well.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

The villains that had impacted them the most have been the Kree, Vulcan, Morgan LeFay, The Unspoken, the Genetics Counsel, the government, Thanos, and others when they fight alongside the Fantastic Four, Illuminati and Avengers. If they have two films, they could be established and later appear teaming up with other teams, especially Crystal

Side note:
    They can always be given a first chance since their show really didn't connect to the MCU and given the fact that Spider-Man had a film 8 year into the MCU and X-Men is going to release a film in two months that everyone will see and later be rebooted. They rebooted Spider-Man in less than 2 years after TAS 2. There's more of a chance that regular movie-goers will assume that Dark Phoenix is connected to the MCU especially since the Marvel logo appears in the intro of all their films.