View Poll Results: Which female X-Men villain would you like to see become a "Big Bad"?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Candra

9 5.14%
  • Cassandra Nova

17 9.71%
  • Deathbird

12 6.86%
  • Lady Deathstrike

6 3.43%
  • Mortis

5 2.86%
  • Selene

82 46.86%
  • Spiral

19 10.86%
  • Zaladane

13 7.43%
  • Other

12 6.86%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Which solo female X-Villain deserves more storylines?

The X-Men have a wide array of great villains, including many "big bads" like Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, and Magneto. But beyond Mystique, there aren't very many female solo baddies even remotely close to their level. So which B-List X-Villainess would you want to see given more storylines to elevate their status as an X-Man villain?

NOTE: I left out characters more associated with other Marvel characters (Viper), reformed villains (Emma Frost, Frenzy), or characters most associated with teams (Vertigo, Phantazia, Dragoness, etc.).

Would love to see more Candra.

Jean Grey

ayyy imao
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Selene is one of the richest X-villains in terms of origins, powers and potential.

I'm glad Coates is using her in Captain America, expanding the character for the rest of MU.

Unfortunately she is being just a henchman for Lukin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Selene is one of the richest X-villains in terms of origins, powers and potential.

I'm glad Coates is using her in Captain America, expanding the character for the rest of MU.

Only the hardest of Brubaker fans could have a rebooted Hydra and even the idea of bringing Selene back to the book on the table but choose to make the big bad the OC chessmaster waifu of the second biggest loser from Ed's run.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Can we get a Cassandra Nova story where she doesn't give the X-Men time to level grind and stock up on X-Potions before they fight her?

Also I have no idea who Mortis and Candra are. RIP.
    "Cable was right!"

Queen Selene

I'd like to see Zaladane return, personally. She's been around since 1970, has a pretty rich mythology behind her with Garokk, the High Evolutionary, and the Savage Land, and has her own henchmen with the mutates and the Sun People. She also has vendettas against Storm, Magneto, and Polaris which could all lend to interesting storylines. And she has vague sorcery powers which also allow her to be a formidable opponent.

Also, Spiral and Deathbird. They're classic B-List X-foes and I'd love to see them with their own villainous agendas rather than being side-villains for dudes like Mojo or Vulcan.

I also like Lady Deathstrike and from what little I've seen of her, Candra.

I've never really been interested in Selene, but she does certainly have potential since she was responsible for the Necrosha storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post

She has somehow got put in charge of the White House's "Task Force of Faith-Based Initiatives", so I'm guessing she is just using Alexa to built up the power base needed to become president of the US.

I would make be like to see Spiral level up but the reveal in Mr and Mrs X is probably a stopper there so maybe Selene. But I feel at this point it will never happened.

Selene for me! She's in a whole other league, I'd like to see a trinity of Selene, Apocalypse and Sinister story.

Lady Deathstrike and Deathbird are great, and I'd be up for seeing them more

Spiral and Madelyne Pryor, I prefer as loose canons, sometimes good, sometimes bad, they have more mystique than Mystique and I like that.

Mortis, I'd like to see more of, keep the association with Selene but have her plot and scheme against her in self defense.

More Candra & Selene.

Deathbird. I actually don't mind the X-Men dabbling in cosmic politics.

Selene, always Selene. Complete irredeemable and proud of it, jobbed most of the time because she should be one of the most powerful (quasi)mortal villains, so I'm excluding Hell Lords and Cosmic Celestial beings, not just for the X-Men but the Marvel Universe as a whole.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Goddess Queen Selene