View Poll Results: Which female X-Men villain would you like to see become a "Big Bad"?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Candra

9 5.14%
  • Cassandra Nova

17 9.71%
  • Deathbird

12 6.86%
  • Lady Deathstrike

6 3.43%
  • Mortis

5 2.86%
  • Selene

82 46.86%
  • Spiral

19 10.86%
  • Zaladane

13 7.43%
  • Other

12 6.86%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'm glad that Deathbird ditched her egg

Selene should start a new death cult

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

The X-Men desperately need good, new antagonists. I wouldn't mind seeing Arkea be brought back, but they would have to do something to give her better, more interesting motivation.

I always like Mystique when written properly and I'd love to read more about Madelyne even if she is more in a gray area than a proper villain but I voted for Selene
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

For me it’s: Candra and Selen and Spiral

Selene.. it is about time!
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Selene and Threnody working together or better yet Threnody possessed by Selene sucking the life and death out of enemies!

Madelyne Pryor which would also probably bring Selene too since they were last working together.

I just hope if Selene becomes a "big bad" that they change her fugly bondage design.

I want more from Astra and Martinique Wyngarde.

Selene, Spiral, Vertigo, Lorelei, Viper, Fatale, Candra, Arclight there are so many that deserve more prominence but if have to choose just one is Selene.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

There's ladies I love more on the list, but I've always been curious about Zala's connection to Lorna and what Claremont's original intent with that was.

I'm also all for a return of a Maddie/Selene-led Sisterhood.

BANNED

Miss Sinister should be pushed super hard. Uniscione deserves some development too...she believes in Magneto SO MUCH...she seemed almost lost after his first faked death pre Avalon.

The Mastermind daughter. Shes very selfish too

Ultimate Member

Selene and Deathbird are my two favorites from that list.

Selene is intriguing because, in her first appearance, she's grooming Amara to become something like herself, suggesting that she can turn other people into life-force-sucking immortals like herself, and quite possibly has done so dozens of times over the thousand plus years she's been creeping around. I'd love to see some fallout from that possibility, for *other* immortals she's created and then lost interest in over the centuries to crop up from time to time, as threats on their own, as potential allies against her, or as 'power ups' she allows to live only so that she can come back later and feed on them to steal whatever power they've accumulated for herself!

And Deathbird, she totally needs her own fanatical group of Shiar supporters. Maybe even an evil(ish) version of the Imperial Guard? "All these people? They were rejected when they tried out to join the Imperial Guard. 'Too violent.' 'Too unstable.' 'Not exceptional enough.' 'We've already got one of those.' I found a place for them all..."

For lesser villainesses, I'd love to see more of Dragoness and Tempo, or Unuscione and Frenzy, or Chimera or Lady Mastermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Selene and Deathbird are my two favorites from that list.

And Deathbird, she totally needs her own fanatical group of Shiar supporters. Maybe even an evil(ish) version of the Imperial Guard? "All these people? They were rejected when they tried out to join the Imperial Guard. 'Too violent.' 'Too unstable.' 'Not exceptional enough.' 'We've already got one of those.' I found a place for them all..."
    That's a really great and interesting idea. I'm surprised it hasn't been done before. Like a reverse Thunderbolts on a quasi-cosmic scale.

Deathbird. Because Deathbird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.