Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    In the main universe there was a Superwoman who was Lois Lane's Army brat sister.
    That may be but I was referring to Danvers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    That may be but I was referring to Danvers.
    Oh, please, continue, this sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Aside from that Phantom Zone thing, no one's suggested a villain show yet. Hmm . . .

Metropolis's Most Wanted-

When most people think of Superman's enemies, they think it's all criminal mastermind's and world-beating monsters. But the reality is that Metropolis is full of villains with a million different powers and gimmicks just trying to make a big score, gain some notoriety and survive in the City of Tomorrow. The show follows four super-villains as they plan crimes, avoid Superman, the cops and Lex Luthor (who seems to think he can use any villain in the city as his henchman/distraction du jour) and meet up for weekly poker games to trade notes and try to fleece each other of as much money as they can. Oswald Loomis, the spotlight-loving Prankster who sees crime as his own kind of city-wide performance art. Rudy Jones, lazy mooch turned energy-draining Parasite. Likes to blame everyone else for his own problems. Dr. Frederick Frankenstein aka Riot, a scatter-brained mad scientist whose ambitions don't rank much higher than robbing every bank in the city at the same time (which he could do if his duplication powers weren't threatening to drive him crazier). And Leslie Willis, a loud-mouthed electrically powered Livewire who commits crime for the thrill of it. Will any of them ever be able to pull off a big score? Will Parasite ever pay back that fifty bucks he owes to Livewire? Who knows?

(I took some liberties with Riot's powers and personality, but I figured no one would care because it's just Riot).
    I would totally watch this, love the idea of some of the lesser known Superman Rogues being the stars.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I would totally watch this, love the idea of some of the lesser known Superman Rogues being the stars.
    Thanks. I rather like Superman's rogues gallery, but I find most people don't because they think all his foes should be either masterminds or direct physical threats. Or they think his only enemies are Luthor and Zod.

For Kon, I'd focus on him moving to Hawaii on a whim and eventually sticking around to become its premier superhero.

Thanks. I rather like Superman's rogues gallery, but I find most people don't because they think all his foes should be either masterminds or direct physical threats. Or they think his only enemies are Luthor and Zod.
    Superman has a LOT of minor villains who are only "minor" villains because they tried fighting Superman.

I mean Teen Titans(Beast Boy, Cyborg, Raven, Robin, and Starfire) vs Scorch, Livewire, Puzzler(yes the woman Superman beat by stuffing her into a trashcan), Blackrock, and Parasite? Have fun guys! Any one of them, yes, even Puzzler, is someone who could give the entire team problems. Yes, Superman can stuff Puzzler into a trashcan. But Robin? Good luck dude! You're gonna need it! Oh and Robin fighting Blackrock? Yeah.... if it's the alien Symbiote version? Fighting Zod would be easier. Zod at least has a weakness to Kryptonite.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Superman has a LOT of minor villains who are only "minor" villains because they tried fighting Superman.

I mean Teen Titans(Beast Boy, Cyborg, Raven, Robin, and Starfire) vs Scorch, Livewire, Puzzler(yes the woman Superman beat by stuffing her into a trashcan), Blackrock, and Parasite? Have fun guys! Any one of them, yes, even Puzzler, is someone who could give the entire team problems. Yes, Superman can stuff Puzzler into a trashcan. But Robin? Good luck dude! You're gonna need it! Oh and Robin fighting Blackrock? Yeah.... if it's the alien Symbiote version? Fighting Zod would be easier. Zod at least has a weakness to Kryptonite.
    I was always a bit disappointed that Puzzler never used her brain for anything. The original Puzzler was themed around puzzles and games and the name seems tailor-made for a gimmick villain who tries to outwit and outplay Superman. But nah, it was just the jigsaw piece power again and again. She could have been a sort of crossover villain. A gimmick villain who has a superpower to use as a trump card or to get out of tight scrapes. But alas, no. (Unless it's changed since the last time I read Superman comics)

I was always a bit disappointed that Puzzler never used her brain for anything. The original Puzzler was themed around puzzles and games and the name seems tailor-made for a gimmick villain who tries to outwit and outplay Superman. But nah, it was just the jigsaw piece power again and again. She could have been a sort of crossover villain. A gimmick villain who has a superpower to use as a trump card or to get out of tight scrapes. But alas, no. (Unless it's changed since the last time I read Superman comics)
    True, that scene with her getting stuffed into a trash can was hilarious, but not conducive to making her into a threat.

I always wanted to see a Twin Peaks-style show about a young Jonathan and Martha Kent raising a baby Superman while discovering the secrets of the DC universe through a small town lens.