Supergirl, Krypton, that upcoming Lex and Lois show or whatever, we may all want, desperately want, another proper live action Superman show, but sad fact is we won't get it. So, in light of this, what kind of Superman show without Superman would you like to see?

Me, I think a Reign of the Supermen series could work well. Set after the Death of Superman (which we only get to see snippets of the fight, like on news reports and flashbacks throughout the first season), we focus on characters like Lois, Steel, and Superboy, and even do some episodes from the point of view of Cyborg Superman and the Eradicator, each doing their own thing and shaping the new Metropolis around them. We'd even see a few ruined streets and destroyed buildings from the Doomsday fight in the background and the rebuilding process taking place. Like little hints of just how epic a fight that must have been, but you know, without making us watch Superman die again for the umpteenth time.

You would have Lois as the emotional hook of the show, grieving Clark while investigating these new Supermen, and providing the Daily Planet stuff, like in the animated movie. You'd have your fun, superhero escapism and action provided by Steel and Superboy (with the clone origin and Lex Luther connection). You'd have the other two "Supermen" providing drama and darker tones, even dipping into some horror elements from time to time. You could even get Jimmy some time to shine to inject some more humor here and there. The old something for everybody approach. And keeping the stakes high but most of the threats a bit more earth based, should still manage to make it look good on a TV budget only a bit larger than say Supergirl or the Flash.

I don't know who I'd want in all the roles, I don't know all about current TV actors like some, but I do know I want to make them feel as comic accurate as possible in terms of personality.

Anyways, that's what I'd like to see done. What spinoff without Superman but set in his world would you like?