Default Dark Horse Comics - April 2019 Solicitations

Here are the solicitations through Newsarama:
    Anybody planning to get anything from Dark Horse next month?

Thanks for posting these!
    I picked up Invisible Kingdom #1 last week, but to be frank I haven't read it yet. Depending on how that is I might go for number 2 next month, Christian Ward & G. Willow Wilson is a great creative team on paper at least. I flipped through the issue and it looked gorgeous, so hopefully the story is good too.

Cool to see they're doing paperback collections for Mind MGMT now, these collect 2 hardcovers into a single volume too so value-wise it's a good deal. Mind MGMT is one of the best comics of the last decade. Kindt did a lot of really cool stuff with the format in terms of sprinkling clues throughout everything from the bleedlines & gutters to the advertisements included. I'm never sure if it's a series that was underappreciated, or if its nature (a mystery story) just doesn't lend itself well for spoiler-free online discussion.
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Unfortunately, all I'm planning on at the moment is B.P.R.D.: The Devil You Know #15, the last issue for that series.

Jeez, how freaking long does it take the get out another issue of The Seeds?

Loved the first issue of Invisible Kingdom. Stunning art from Christian Ward is a given, and GWW's script is strong too.

(Am I the only one who can't see her name without chanting under the breath, "G. Willow Wilson/Runs through the town/Upstairs and downstairs/In her nightgown"?)

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Astro Hustle #2
    Black Hammer ’45: From the World of Black Hammer #2
    Black Hammer: Age of Doom #10
    Invisible Kingdom #2
    The Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion #7

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Astro Hustle! yay!!!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Quote Originally Posted by Yohei72 View Post
    . . . (Am I the only one who can't see her name without chanting under the breath, "G. Willow Wilson/Runs through the town/Upstairs and downstairs/In her nightgown"?)
    That is a distinct possibility . . .

Liked Invisible Kingdom #1 so will continue with that, but thats all from DH...

I wanna catch up on Black Hammer at some point. Though, i;ll probably do that digitally in my own time.